Sunday, November 18, 2007

THE ONE WITH THE ANNUAL DINNER

what a BORING night...


Last night, I attend my company's Annual Dinner and Dance, and truth be told, it was not very entertaining. I found the whole set up to be utterly boring and best yet, the prizes that came along with it was not attractive. Perhaps, I did not get to win, so like the proverbial saying, "The Grapes are Sour!!"


Anyways, it was not something I would have anticipated and like the many years I had attended, this was the same. It was not memorable nor was it captivating enough to grab my attention and yet I still wonder, why do I put up to attend it since I have so many negative sayings about it? Coming back to the dinner itself, after the customary speech by the President, then came the honors, and the entertainment plus food. The entertainment was surprisingly BAD and the food, WORSE!


After all those unfavorable statements of it, I still hold on to the hope that perhaps next year will be better...well that's the optimist in me talking but the bitch part of me, will just go on bitching!


No comments: