Friday, November 16, 2007

BE THE WOLF, BEOWULF!

look into my eyes...



"Make love to me, and you shall be king forever...."with these statement, does it warrant to you to believe that this was picked up from a movie I went to watch last night? Well, yes this was the so called "pick up" line from that flirty Grendel's mother to Beowulf.


This took place at Cineleisure and I was immediately surprised that for a CG movie like this, the respond from the crowd was overwhelming. For a weekday, I told Sluttila, Wingedman and Wingedman's The BF, these good folks don't need to work? Could also be the holidays soon and I guess that's why it was full for a week day night.



The movie portrays this dude called Beowulf who lived like in the year AD 560, who managed to slay a demon-like monster called Grendel. To fight Grendel, the hero needs to be in the buff and this makes for many of us last night (the sesat pondans that is), trying to catch that glimpse of his "private parts". Perhaps a campaign to show-off the private parts of Beowulf should be organized so that it can be properly revealed to all. The CG created the body of Beowulf unimaginably out of this world! Every part of his body was flawless and I must admit I got a bit of a turned on looking at it even though I know it was so many things added into it!

an awesome, out of this world body...


And, how about the part where Grendel's mother seduce Beowulf? If Beowulf was gay, I think he would have just said no thank you, I don't fancy "see hams" (clams) but your shoes are hot, where did you get them? Oh, that Gucci glistening on your body is so in, I just admire you! Imagine a gay Beowulf trading fashion secrets with that vengeful Grendel's mother!!


check out those stilettos...!



So, if you do want to catch this for some leisure session, watch it and have a good laugh at it. I guess, at some point of the time, there is the slasher, the ripper and the gore that will appear but we will dismiss it because we tend to think, after all, it unreal, its all animated. However, it was good, 'cause at times, I really did not know which part was real and which part was CG. However, I would love to be in Angeline's role, of all the roles in that movie, she holds the BEST part (in terms of fashion and also being flirty).



No comments: