Tuesday, November 27, 2007

THE 80's ROCK!!



I just love the 80's and why not? We have all the good music there and one of them, is a group I have not heard it for a long time on the radio's now. Yup, the group Ah-Ha from the Nordic country and once a upon a time, they were so cute, I actually fantasized about them, perhaps, its me and blonde's!

Anyway, this kind of music were the sort that made my heart skip a beat faster as I reminded me how much of memories it held for me, and how much, I enjoyed dancing to its tune. So, today, upon hearing this on the radio, I was like, must add this to my Blog. I know some of you don't even know this song or this group, what the heck, a bit of history lesson for you as you traverse along, at least, don't allow people to call you "JAKUN" for not knowing a bit of music history!

Enjoy...

3 comments:

deeperanddeeper said...

Yes, the 80s has the best music!

David The Man said...

Got myself a series of music CDs of the 80s genre when I was in the UK. I got them free from newspaper coupons which I used to claim those CDs from local music stores. Yes, indeed, the 80s music is the best among all other music genres of other eras.

coolgardy said...

Guys...I so agree, 80s music is THE best!