Monday, November 26, 2007

LATEST UPDATES



Oops, no updates for a few days now, yes? Well, I have been busy, but not of the dating sort though! I have been busy with the books that my colleague got for me, its a series of it and its named rather simply as the days of the week.


The whole collection runs through Sunday and my colleague told me that I'm only getting it until Friday and she will pass me the rest upon me having finished reading all. Hence, I'm engaged with my reading now, not that its not good, but then again, I have my other activities to be contended with, so really sitting down and picking up a book is so so challenging especially when I have so many distractions out there. But, its alright, I think I can survive, and indeed I believe I can.

these series complement for the upcoming movie, The Golden Compass


Till then, will periodically come in here and tell you guys stories or updates from my friends. Oh, yes, I'm also feeling a bit festive and since, its like only a month away from Christmas, I have also put up the grand old tree (ran from generations and still survived) in my living place, and it looks pretty and homely. Only hoping now, that it might just snow? That would complement everything.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

oooh... Christmas is around the corner!!!

adrien said...

I WANT.

coolgardy said...

Ryan- I love these time of the season...not sure why.

Adrien - what you want ah?