Thursday, November 8, 2007

MAKING NO SENSE

I like this time of the year if I'm living in a temperate country. The smell of Autumn and the changes of color in the landscape captures what I aim for in living. Truly, I admire the changes in nature and the ability of it to transform. It never fails to astonish my being to appreciate the wonders in life. Again, this could foretell the type of character that is ME.


However, living in Malaysia, with its constant summer season all year round, we never get to see major changes in the landscape. All we get is the evergreen feeling and at times, we do long for some change in scene and maybe also the temperature. Of course, running up to the mountains would help but then again, how many of us actually live in there? And, of course, going up there also presents us with more greenery and how about a bit of snow to fall?

Perhaps, what we have over here, some other people may envy us and to some, what they have over there, also begs to increase our earnest to reach out to the other of the fence! Humans are infallible all the while, ensuring that we get the best of everything and yet never in rejecting more.


Ahh, the follies of the human nature!

do u understand what I'm trying to say....?



**posted by me who should be sound asleep in bed** (not sure what I was thinking of when I wrote this)

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Ahh... nice layout welcoming the festive season! :D