Sunday, November 11, 2007

MEME ME

Oops, I forgot about this tagging thing and my apologies Chester for not doing this earlier. It looks simple enough for me to answer it so, here it goes:-

1. Tissue or handkerchief ?

Handkerchief most of the time if its in the office and tissues come in handy when I'm not in any formal events.

2. Shoes or Sneakers?

Shoes for formal, sneakers for non-formal periods. At times, flip flops are used for the most convenient times, as it is cooling and comfortable.

3. Collar shirt or T-shirt?

Depends on the situation. Mostly Tees will do!

4. Brief or boxers?

Briefs mostly, but boxers when I sleep but at times, I like to sleep 'au naturale'.

5. Pants or Khakis?

Again depends on the situation and the type of function I'm attending. However, I love both of them.

6. Fast food or restaurant / Kopitiam?

When I'm having my sudden cravings for fast food, I will venture to it and if I want my fix of "kueh teow tng" or my "curry laksa" from the PJ Old Town kopitiam or the Market Food center, I will head to them. Mostly, I always indulge in home cooked meals.

7. Horror or Fantasy movie?

Both, I like them both!

8. Starbucks or CoffeeBean?

Starbucks.

9. Gengki Sushi or Sushi King?

Neither, I prefer to go to authentic Japanese restaurants for my fix of sashimis.

10. Pavilion or The Gardens?

Pavilion anytime.

Now, I solemnly hereby do not tag anyone. :)







I like it simple and comfy...

No comments: