Saturday, November 3, 2007

JOSH, JOSH I LAP YOU!


you can run but you cannot hide...



Ok I have this little crush on Josh Hartnet, no no, a BIG one actually! This all started with that movie Pearl Harbor and now when I found out that 30 Days night, was going to be starred by him, I went to catch the movie in the local cinemas. Yes, call me a whore but when it comes to Josh, well, lets say I will do my bid to watch him on the big screen.
time to chop some heads come out u blood suckers

this is what happens when u don't use face lotion



alright, who stole my prada bag?




Josh, you got hair sticking out of your ear!



But, then again, horror movies does not exactly equate to him, right? No, wrong, for in this movie, I thought he handled it well. Except that in this movie, I thought that the similar roles he played in Pearl Harbor began to re-surfaced. Yes, he is the hero in this movie but then again, when it comes to the love theme (which is supposed to side track us), it was good to see him being all emotional and just plain Josh. I guess, I find guys like that really make me feel all warmth inside.



make my day!




Anyways, back to the movie. Its an adaption from a comic series by the same title and it talks about this town in Alaska called Barrow. Supposedly, there is a month whereby the sun does not shine at all, darkness takes over and that is when the vampires come out to feed. The massacre begins and before you know it, there's only a few survivors left to fend for themselves.



aww, isn't he a hottie!




go watch the movie with me?




u like this pose?



The movie runs almost two hours and it intersperse with a lot of suspense and also gore. If you like gory stuff like blood being sucked out or heads being chopped off, then by all means, go for it but if you are into Josh Hartnet for his looks and acting skills, then doubly go for it too. As for the suspense level, I find it not as intriguing as the others, whereby you will not have to jump off your seats but you end up very angry with the vampires.



see you soon...



4 comments:

Ryan said...

OOoh... I don't watch horror movie!! Scary scary! But Josh, ooh... still hot!

Ganymede said...

Oh Josh. I remember him.

*heart throbs

Melvin Mah said...

Ooo..I saw him yesterday at the bus stop. He was..in the billboard..hahaha..~ for 30 Days night.

Shake Trees said...

the effects is gud but the whole show is quite boring though. josh is hot though :P