Sunday, November 18, 2007

GADGET MEME

Thank you very much, Ah Bong for tagging me...with a surly smile at my side. Hmm, ok, since I did promise you that I will do it, so here is the gadget meme...but really, why a gadget meme? Who thinks of this please...more erotic ones in the future, please!



Latest gadget I bought:- my trusted Sony Ericsson's phone, but in reality, I still want to get something in the market but have not decided what to get.



What's the first gadget that I own? Parents bought me a hand held game when I was younger, it was fun while it lasted though. Can't remember whats it called but its almost close to the newer versions of GameBoy.



What's the expensive gadget that I ever owned? My laptop PC, a Compaq Persario. Actually, I owned several gadgets but I guess at the moment, this is the lappie that I bring along anywhere.



What's the next gadget that I want to get? Perhaps the IPOD touch?



Do I follow the updates of the latest gadgets in the market? No, not really because I get updates from my friends who will tell me what's new in the market.

my trusted hand phone...




What brand do you trust for handphone, camera, computer?

Handphone: Nokia / Sony Ericsson's

Camera: Nikon

Computer: Compaq.



I shall not tag anyone....let it be....

No comments: