Thursday, November 29, 2007

ADVENTURES IN A SAUNA, ONE BORING EVENING.


come play with me...?





Saunas or bath houses, whichever way you call it is a place people go for baths...yes, the naive me once thought, but when I stepped into one myself, how much of that thought just vanished and how much I learnt about such a place called saunas or bath houses. Actually, the word sauna is a very innocent word, but coined into today's text, its not so much as simple like we want it to be.



So, that evening, my dear PBF messaged me in cyberspace and after exchanging our pleasantries began to update me what he did for that evening. One of the places that he made was to a local sauna located in Taman Desa, which we all know as MM. Curious to know how it went he told me that it was not a very fruitful night, meaning to say, not many of the good looking or hot guys were there.



I told him bluntly that being a weekday, for certain you would not expect to get a good crowd there. However, as optimist as I was, he told me that he did find 'someone' along the lurks of the corridor to have some release, but this was not the meaning gist of what actually happened.




According to my PBF, while in the steam room, some chubby guy actually urinated in there and the minute he did that, one could hear the rippling sound as it went down toward the slippery wet floor and the next minute, it stench like some kid tossing a stink bomb. Yes, some fat guy actually did that, and I asked him how sure he was it was him who did it, and my PBF not the one to hold anything from me, said he was merely inches away from him when it happened.


My first reaction to it was, how on earth could he just stand there and watch / hear, whatever you call it? Being misty and so, I mean, its not going to be a sight to behold, right? Well, thank goodness for him, the minute he heard the few sound of the splashes, he hasten his steps out of the place, and while making his way to the door, the whole steam room already had the stench of ammonia!!



Gross!! How can anyone do that in a steam room? But, to think of it, anything can happen in a steam room, right guys? But to pee in there, I mean if you say, someone actually had cum in there, ok, still can be accepted but to actually do that action there is like, double icky gross! Hmm, having said that, stepping on someones else 'cum' on the slippery floor is no fun at all too, to which I think one have to take precautions especially entering a steam room in a bath house.


would u like me to be your FB?



Anyway, my PBF did manage to hook a guy and his impression of this guy was by his measurement of his dick, which according to him was extremely large for a Chinese. Also, this guy had a nice body and his face was just so so, but according to him, could have recruited as FB (fuck buddy). Well, too bad, for after having his little tryst in one of the cubicles available in MM, he left and so did the other guy. It was sheer pity but, I advised him, perhaps make another trip again on the same day and time, the following week, maybe, just maybe, he might be able to catch his large tool friend?

3 comments:

Medie007 said...

and i thought it was you... LOL

deeperanddeeper said...

speaking of urinating in the sauna, can u imagine that it also happened at a gym sauna? after my workout at the gym, as i entered the sauna and instantly i could smell the strong odour of pee. I cabutted and almost vomitted/fainted! I can't understand how a guy was still sitting inside!

coolgardy said...

Nope, its not me AH Bong...relating what my PBF told me and I thought it was funny to post it in here.

Deeper- which gym ah? Maybe that is the guy who did the pee-ing?