Sunday, November 11, 2007

BEE THE MOVIE





"You only get one chance of career in your whole life time!" so quoted the bees in the animated feature BEE MOVIE now currently showing and of which, yours truly also had to the privilege of watching it amidst the sea of children around.


Yes, second childhood always seems to creep into me but then what can I do about it? I'm sure all of us have this little Peter Pan who simply refuses to grow up, right? So, last night, tugging along our dear SW (Slutty Whore), we stood in line just to get our tickets to watch the BM. It was a horrendous line of people but fortunately, it was moving. We were at MidValley GSC's cinema and amongst the crowd, there were heaps of eye candies too!! There was this one standing just close to me, and you know, suddenly my hands began to shake, no no, not to do it in public mind you, but to want to actually snap a pic of him, close up! But, chicken shit took the best of me, and all I have is only a faded memory of him and the smell of his fragrance!


Besides, I did see a whole of them from the gym too, so I was wondering if yesterday was a good day for movies and why all of them have congregated in GSC's MV? Ok, on the movie, well, if you like to watch happy endings with a twist of moral to it, go for it. Enjoy your 1 and a half hour of it listening to Seinfield and for that matter, if I just close my eyes, I will have thought that I was actually watching the sit-com, Seinfield on TV!

2 comments:

Melvin Mah said...

beeeeeeeeeeeee~ I find watching movie back in Malaysia so much more fun! Maybe because of the crowd. Food that there are more people rebuting for are tastier that kind of thing. Here it's like the whole cinema is yours..hahaha..no fun

and ooh anthony callea...a great voice!!

coolgardy said...

Perhaps, you should come back soon and if you do, well, you know, it will be great to go out watching movies with you. And yes, Anthony is not only hawtt...his voice is to die for too!