Tuesday, November 27, 2007

FATT FATT MEME - ANOTHER FITTED HUMOR


what another meme...?



Received a message from Bong Bong telling me that I have a meme to compile and when I looked that topics, I'm perplexed with the chosen choice of questions. I never thought that I will be doing this and I would love to avoid getting too personal about it too, but I don't think so, perhaps I'm getting a bit bolder as the days go by and I would like to shed off more skin, just to reveal a bit more of my crazy side.


So here goes nothing:-


8 Things I'm Passionate about:

1. Family ties.

2. Friendships.

3. Love.

4. Enjoying a good meal with good company.

5. Equality for all.

6. Discerning and having a conscience attitude.

7. Acceptance.

8. Non-judgemental.

8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Live & work in New York.
2. Travel to outer space.

3. Adopt a kid.

4. Strike it rich, then I will not have to get mental everyday!

5. Take a cruise trip all over all the world, after conquering space, hehehe!

6. Probably have a one night stand with a "see ham" (have sex with the opposite sex).

7. Own a gay spa, earn heaps of money from it if item # 4 do not materialize.

8. After item # 8, I will open a gay retirement village!
8 Things I say often:
1. Fuck

2. Shit
3. Wa Lau Eh
4. "Sei Loh" (Die loh)
5. So "Charm" (so pitiful)
6. Fabulous
7. "Kiam Siap" (stingy)
8. Thank you. (hard to believe it, I can be courteous too)

8 Books I read recently:
1. Jesus of Nazareth by Joseph Ratzinger
2. The Holy Bible (every Sunday)

3. Mister Monday by Garth Nitz
4. Grim Tuesday by Garth Nitz
5. Newspapers
6. Blogs
7. Biography of Pope John Paul II
8. 8 days.

8 Songs / Artistes that I can listen to over and over:
1. Madonna
2. Plain white T's
3. Never had a dream come true - S CLUB 7
4. Anthony Callea (he is so cute yet talented)
5. Josh Groban ( he's good)
6. Michael Buble (he sings to me)
7. Daughtry (I like this style)
8. Pink ( I love her style)

8 Things that my friends find me attractive:
1. My sense of humor (sick humor you mean)
2. Optimism
3. Kindness
4. Lovable
5. Fun
6. My bitchiness
7. Practical
8. Pragmatic
** WTF, only 8? I have more qualities that those, but namely- humble, trustworthy, joyful, etc etc, gosh, so many of them, are you sure that when you put in this, Bong Bong, we are expected to be truthful, LOL!!

So, am I going to tag anyone? Naw, I shall leave it as it is...


oops, too much skin shedding off...



1 comment:

chase / chubz said...

hehehehe.. i love this post..