Monday, October 1, 2007

THE SPRAY-FUL WEEKEND

Last evening, I went out with my friends. It has been awhile since I have met with this group of them and we decided to meet up for dinner in MidValley and also make our patronage to the Gardens. I mean, after all, we did hear so much of it and we just had to make a visit. My verdict of the place? Garden is supposed to be a place where you have plants, right? Hmm, I guess they should do more about this place...but Robinsons did evoke a memory or two when I was growing up down south.

After all that walking, hunger pangs began to creep in...and we decided Japanese...



my teriyaki beef set


one of them had the sushi set

looked like a mushroom from the top
As we still had time to spare, the intelligent one amongst them (**snigger**) suggested we all watch HAIRSPRAY. It was met with some resistance from some of the boring type but I soon manage to win them over with my whimscial charms...and guys, if you have not watched it yet, please make a beeline to watch it (if you dig into musicals that is). Since the hype of the High School Musical and such, try to give this one a chance too, I mean, after watching this, I felt even more perky..and I'm so going to get the DVD. What makes me really dig into this is probably because of the 60's set! Enjoy the pictures...



the cast of HAIRSPRAY


John Travolta in drag?

very grease lighting era

James Marsden can sing...


the DIVAs in action...dun play play




awww...fat girl gets her prince charming!





don't I look fab?

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Yay!! Hairspray rockz!!!

Ganymede said...

Hairspray rocks indeed!

And I wann go see the new malls...

Anonymous said...

yep...john travolta and queen latifah rocks!! look at that animal print dress dear !! I even asked my drag fren in DJ to perform that number but she refused saying the rest are not very the musical type. Brings back the "Grease" days kinda feeling eh? Oh go get the soundtrack...its on my iTunes on permanent repeat mode. LOL !!