Monday, October 15, 2007

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE - PART TWO

The days for Dr. and Sam eventually blossomed. Meeting every day without fail and like the song secret lovers, they met for a few hours and after the hot passionate sex between them, it was time for Sam to go off. Always looking at his watch to ensure that he does not deviate from this schedule, this particular routine went on.

One day, as usual after their tryst right on a working afternoon, Sam turned around to Dr. and looked at his eyes saying, "I've got something to tell you".

"What is it?" asked Dr.
" I broke off with Josh" replied Sam.



secret lovers...


Listening to this, Dr. shook up from the bed and looked at Sam with bewildered eyes. Sam was not staring at Dr. but rather looking out to the window of the room. Outside, the day which was bright and sunny suddenly turned grey and gloomy. Everything turned silent for a moment, as in anticipation waiting for Sam to explain more.

"What made you do it?" inquired Dr.

"I thought of the consequences and also the fact that I didn't want to see Josh get hurt. Instead, I came out clean to him" replied Sam slowly.

"His reaction to all this?" "Was he angry? Did you guys quarrel? Tell me exactly what really happened" Dr. asked curiously.

"No, no quarrel. We just talked about it and he understood. Josh is not the sort of guy who is dumb, he can read all the signs coming from me" Sam explained.

"I'm sure he did but then again, why? You guys have been together for almost 2 years, no?" Dr. asked again.

"It was a memorable 2 years but I know from my heart that this will come to an end. My relationship with him bordered more on wanting to spend only time and the love we had, it was dissipating very fast. It was withering like the rose bloom and before the ugly of things to happen, I wanted to make sure that we still parted on good terms" Sam said with a heavy breath.
"Further more, ever since, I met you, I know that you are the one for me. The physic connection we have for each other is unmentionable explosive. You know my every thought, my every feelings and also that, you are able to comprehend what I will do next! That's freaky!" added Sam.

"Wow, I truly admire you for your decision" Dr. said with a smile.

With that the two hugged each other right up to the evening. For going their earlier appointments, they decided to spend the whole day in bed and just making out. Outside the rain began to fall and like those dramas, it was coupled with thunder and lightning, typically of an afternoon thunderstorm.

One month has passed and then one day, my dear friend La La Mui (LLM) received a call from Dr.

"Hey, hows life with your new significant other half?" asked LLM.

"Hmm, do you have time? I need to talk..." answered a desperate Dr.

** to be continued**

2 comments:

Ryan said...

What now?!

David The Man said...

Wow! That was a very detailed sort of love story! Did Dr. tell your friend the whole story in that sort of detail? I'm amazed with it!

Hey, by the way, do visit my blog and leave a comment or two there, ok, mate? I have updated my blog. Thanks and take care. Cheers, mate!