Thursday, October 11, 2007

COKE WITH ASSAM BOI?

Oh fuck! I have this feeling that my long weekend will be ruined all because of my sore throat and also a feeling that something is permanently blocked in my nasal tube. When this happens, my voice changes. From a normal tone to a base type and from the calls I made just now, no one actually recognized it. Perhaps if I were to make random calls now to unsuspecting callers, some may actually fall in love with the voice. Its all husky and manly. My first call to a fellow blogger already had him spinning in space, LOL!



Actually its not that bad but I can feel a bit of pain whenever I try to swallow. However, I can still eat so its not too bad actually but just a very uncomfortable feeling belies in it. Apart from that, I feel sleepy and its no thanks to the medication prescribed by the doctors. I hate it when these medicines make you sleep and the very essence of it actually drains off all my energy. In short, you actually have a coolgardy who is sedated! And, I'm not used to this sort of sedation for I feel like its sucked off the very nature of my perkiness and my level of Endorphins are sort of running low!



Yucks, hate that kind of feeling. I just feel like going to the gym now, do a 20 minutes run on the treadmill, and then proceed with my strength training. Maybe all those sweat will help me heal faster or maybe I should just cuddle up in bed as today, was a the perfect day to be on medical leave, its been so cloudy and windy, makes a person feel sedated!

maybe a steam bath might help clear off the nasal feeling.....?



Hmm, some people say I should take Coke with "assam boi" to heal my throat faster...should I try it?

3 comments:

savante said...

Try the assam. It works.

Shake Trees said...

later he jadi assam laksa. wakaka... yummilicious. take care dude. u eat heaty stuffs ah?

Ryan said...

I'd drink warm water with salt to cure sore throat.