Wednesday, October 17, 2007

NIP THE NIPPLES!

Have you ever noticed nipples before? I mean yes we all have right? No, I'm not referring to boobs but rather guy's nipples. In my life so far, I have come across very odd nipples. The usual are the very subtle types where at times, its so well hidden, you can not locate them. Or there are those who are typically not noticeable until that dark round spot points to it.

And there are those which protrude out. Ok, I noticed guys who have protruding nipples like cow's suckle buds (that's what I call them). Yes, this evening, while changing after my shower, the guy next to me had this protruding nipple. His nipple was the type that has the erect feeling and at the same time, looks like its going to shoot out anytime! I stole glances as I was changing and managed to get a good look of it.

I've also noticed that the dark round spot for this guy is actually bland in color. But, what makes it stand out is these little two erected nipples. Its gross to me because, I'm not a nipple lover. Occasionally, its a good tool for foreplay and it can be enticingly erotic to some. However, having said that, to actually suck on a protruding nipple is totally gross for me. Nope, I don't want to suckle his chest, no way, I just want to go on with my foreplay but if its there, I think I might just avoid it.


And, when I think of such things, my mind began to work wonders again. Does the size or length of our nipples actually indicate our penis? Is there such a formula to gauge a person's jewels before we hit on them? For that matter, I guess I will not have the answer but from my own experiences, I did a guy who had a 7+ inch, hung dick. When I began to work on his nipples, I noticed that it darker and the nipple is slightly a bit bigger and also erected most of the time. I know for certain that this was the zone that my ex-partner felt as whenever I wanted to get him horny, all I need to do was just lick on those nips! And, how he will moan out each time I worked vigorously on it.


wanna work on my nipples...?


Maybe different people are different in many ways; for example they used to do a survey that by looking at our index finger (I think) or the size of your shoes, one can tell the size and length of one's cock. But does it also work for nipples? I wonder...

1 comment:

Aryaduta said...

What an interesting - and amusing - post! I've never considered the possibility of a correlation between nipple size and penis size. Perhaps we should conduct an extensive study? :-P

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day, and I look forward to reading your future posts as well! :-)

P.S. I'm a pretty big fan of nipples. On men, of course! ;-)