Wednesday, October 24, 2007

SQUEEZE IT!

wanna help me squeeze it?



What’s wrong with the following conversation?

This took place last Monday evening in the gym and it happened between my PT instructor and myself.

PT Instructor: Why didn’t you attend your session last Friday?


Me: I wish I could but you see, I had this little problem.


PT Instructor: Oh, what problem is that?


Me: Naw, it’s actually nothing at all.


PT Instructor: Nothing at all to make you skip training?


Me: Err, yeah, something very personal.


PT Instructor: Wanna talk about it?


Me: I had a zit problem at around my buttock area. It was like a chip in the rear end. End results were painful.


PT Instructor: Oh, how did you get it? You on heat? (laughter)


Me: (looking furiously) No, not on that type of heat, but yes, my body is heaty, hence I have this little problem and it was painful to sit on.


PT Instructor: I used to have it too. What I did was just pinch it off.
Me: Your problem is a small one, but mine was like some volcanic mountain about to erupt!


PT Instructor: Wow, from what I hear, I think it’s must be a Big problem then.
Me: Yes, it is but not too big for me to handle. I wanted to rest my rear end and not exert too much pressure on it.


PT Instructor: Did you apply some cream on it?


Me: Yup, some antibiotic cream to soothe offs the painful feeling.


PT Instructor: You feeling all right now?


Me: Yes, much better, thanks.


PT Instructor: Well, next time, I help you squeeze it! (with a cheeky smile)


Me: (Looking flabbergasted!!)

I looked at my cute Instructor and in my conniving mind, I really hope it didn’t mean it what he had meant or did he, have a separate agenda towards this? Naw, I don’t think so. Maybe, something impure might come out of this? (fingers crossed)

5 comments:

Aryaduta said...

It sounds like your personal trainer was trying to put the moves on you. I'd be very flattered if I were you, especially since he's a cutie. Do you think he's gay?

Ryan said...

Be careful he might squeezing the wrong part!

Ganymede said...

Hahhaha. That's very suggestive and cheeky of him. :P

David The Man said...

Aha... he might have suggested something that you thought was something naughty, eh? Hmmm... just be careful and read between the lines. He might be highly suggestive and cheeky, but don't just take his words literally as said. It might have some meanings hidden behind his suggestive words with you. Anyway, hope he didn't really mean what he said to you.

coolgardy said...

Arya:- nope he is not gay but then again he might be bi, so as it is, im keeping my fingers crossed.

Ryan:- squeeze the wrong part? Maybe I will squeeze back in retaliation?

QR & David:- yup, very cheeky of him but then again, I have just accepted it as a pinch of salt.