Monday, October 29, 2007

THE ONE WITH THE WHITE HAIR!

eewww...white hair!!


OMG!!! I have white hair. The first thing I did was to text Slutilla and voiced out my lamentations. It all happened this evening, after my shower in the gym, as usual, I was drying my hair and all of a sudden, I noticed a streak of white amongst the black of my hair. Thinking that maybe its the highlight caused by the lightning in the locker room, I dismissed it.

But you know me, curious as I am, I decided to check it out closely and lo an behold, it was truly a white hair!! And, it was not only one strand, there were a two or three more found hidden somewhere amongst it. I was aghast! Again, my mouth was like opened wide, like some dumb blonde discovering that she had placed her pad outside her panties!!

Oh no, I'm officially attacked by white hair and the first thing to do, seek solace. I texted Sluttila and immediately, her reply to me, dye it! Oh, eh, not really dying it but I guess, toning and highlighting will do the trick, right? But, me having white hair, must be the stress!! Blame it on all those bitches in the office for giving me so much problems.


Well, need to make an appointment with Sky, my hairstylist soon...sigh!

5 comments:

Shake Trees said...

oh... wah... got whitie hair... hairs ah... welcome to the club. kekeke... aiyar growing old sure got white hair 1 ma. lucky not like racoon or skunky hair. kekeke... eating food outside causes it. MSG lor.

David The Man said...

Yup, dying the hair will do the trick! Sometimes, I get this one strand of gold hair and I plucked it out, and got amazed and surprised at how on earth can I get a strand of gold hair stuck on my head.

coolgardy said...

U got gold hair? Impressive...!!

Aryaduta said...

You know, white hair can be sexy. Look at Anderson Cooper! :-)

Last year, I had several white hairs because I was so stressed out from school and studying for graduate school entrance exams. My mom pulled them out for me, but I hear that doing so will cause more white hairs to grow back. Any truth to that? :-P

Ganymede said...

Oh you poor thing. I've been plucking white hairs too...

*sob sob