Thursday, October 25, 2007

BIG TOOLS, SMALL TOOLS.

we gym together, do you?


There is this guy who goes to the same gyms as me and I'll always remember him not because he is 'hawt' or has a hunky body, but more likely he is the type of guy who will strip everything and then walk naked to the shower stalls. He actually possess this courage to do so and the best part of it, you can almost recognize his presence merely by his loudness.



Yes, he is very loud in the locker room and the times after his RPM, he and his buddies (surprisingly, none of his buddies strip to their birthday suit, though) will be joking and talking very loudly. Most of the time, its like a shouting match and the laughter that goes with it. But, there is something which I have also noticed, well, since its displayed, why not take a look, right?




His dick is not really impressive, well standard size for an Asian I guess. It was non-erect so I guess I'm not in the position to judge on it? However, not wanting to go away not talking about this, I put this idea to my gym mate, Facial Kenny, if he would be brazen enough to strip everything. I was merely testing Facial Kenny (FK) because I know, for a fact, that FK recently has improved his body and the 6 abs has further demonstrated how much he has put effort into his regime.



Me: "So will you take off everything like that loud mouth Jinjang?"

FK: "Nope, I don't think I will do it!"

Me: "Why? You have a nice body, you are tall and best of all, your toned up body plus your abs already shows so much more than that guy".

FK: "Yeah, I know that I'm better than him in many ways, but, I don't think I will do it la"

Me: "You shy?"

FK: " Naw, I'm not like that. You know me".



Well, I realized that this friend of mine, is not the shy type as I know he lives up to that motto, if you have it, flaunt it! That's why, I wanted to know why he declined this offer?



Me: "So what is the real reason then?"

FK: "Simple, I don't have a huge tool!"



Mouth opened for a while (remember Scully of the sci-fi drama X-files, many years ago, yeah I looked like that), I looked at FK and then laughed. FK looked me angrily and then said...



FK: "Why, you think its very funny?"

Me: "No-la, I'm just laughing at your reason, not at your penis length or size".


pass me the towel please, i'm shy...


So, is this the usual reason why people do not strip off everything in the gym? I would have thought of it as modesty but from FK's reply, I thought of it funny. I've noticed guys who will be very careful in their way of taking off their clothes. Usually, they will wrap the towel around them and then pull down their trousers / shorts / track bottom and then saunter off to the shower stalls. After their showers, they will then change and again, the towel will be there to buffer their private parts and once the underwear is up, some will still use the towel to put on their pants. This would mean that they too have small tools? What's your take on this then? Or, should I ask, how do you undress in public?

8 comments:

Fable Frog said...

hahaha, ya, his reason for not striping nude is a bit funny~ like if got big tools must show lar, issit? As for me, i don't mine striping naked before wrapping myself in towels or getting dress, but i won't walk around naked lar~ for me... every guys got one, nothing to hide, nothing to show either. hiding it is sorta modesty lar~

Ryan said...

I'd hide it. Not all because I am shy, but I think it's a manner though. It's impolite to show your private parts to others. Except to your lover or partner of course.

Also, ain't gonna risk to be caught or accused of doing lewd act.

Aryaduta said...

I'm very comfortable with my body, so I normally don't mind showing it off. (Many of my American friends have wanted to see my tool because they've never seen an uncut one before. Most guys here in the U.S. are cut.)

However, the reason why I don't undress in a gym locker is because I'm afraid of getting hard when surrounded by so many other naked guys! I tell you, my tool has a mind of its own sometimes! :-P

Medie007 said...

don't u think it's just normal to be... covering up? i mean... that guy who goes bare is the odd one. LOL

coolgardy said...

As for me, I don't have a problem undressing in public but I will not walk naked like this guy-la.

Since my tool is just average, but I'm proud of it, so I guess, I don't mind being an exhibitonist at times. :)

Life Cafez said...

Well, personally I think covering up is modesty, not because of tool size, I will definitely won't strip off to my birthday suit whenever I was in public.

In addition, don't you think there's risk where people may snap photo of your tool and put on the internet or circulate through email? Unless, he want to be one popular guy on the next morning he leave his ass from his bed, lolz...

coolgardy said...

Life cafez- true, true, but you know, if someone is willing to take a snapshot of my tool, it has to be damn huge!! lol

Aryaduta said...

How different! In American gym lockers, men walk around naked as if it were a trivial matter. No one here seems to feel the need for modesty, which is a good things for me! ;-)