Saturday, October 27, 2007

I GOT TAGGED...

I got tagged by Bong Bong...so here it is, hope its interesting enough for everyone to read.

I've came to realize my last kiss was with this dream guy whom I meet every night in my dreams!

I'm listening to Fergie's "Big Girl" on the radio. (totally love it)

I talk with an American accent although I have never studied there. The best part of it is that its not forced and it sounds natural, weird right?

I love Assam Laksa! (Give me everyday, I will not be "jelak" / tired of it)

My best friends are the ones who will accept me as who I am and not they want me to be!

My car is old, need to change it but cash is a problem at the moment.

My love life is normal that is, I'm in love with myself! LOL

I hate it when people ask how much you earn!

Love is hurt, prepare to feel hurt when you fall in LOVE.

Marriage is a bond between two persons who is willing to take up that challenge of living together forever.

Somewhere, someone is thinking how to suck a cock without biting it?

I'm always naughty when I'm left to my own devices!

I have a secret cheesy crush on this guy whom I meet every Sunday in church for mass. He comes with his mom and his other brother; and each time I see him, he is so cute!

My cell phone is a Sony Ericsson K800i.

When I wake up in the morning, I always regret not sleeping earlier so that I don't have to be late for work again!

When I go to bed at night, I will play a game of "ATTACK" on facebook - gosh, totally addicted to that game! (must be the carnage nature in me)

Right now I'm thinking about a tall glass of Ice Lemon Tea.

Babies are cute, love to play with them, but will not have one. Too much responsibilities.

I get on MySpace - not applicable to me as I'm a Facebook subscriber.

Today I'm going to get some chocolate ice-cream from the grocer.

Tonight I will have passionate sex with myself! (Mr. Thumb and his 4 sons)

Tomorrow I will go to the gym to work out.

I really want to stay in New York.

Someone that will most likely repost -none, will stop here.

2 comments:

savante said...

Eh, why suddenly stay in New York?

coolgardy said...

I like New York, don't know why, don't ask me why too, it was the first city that I loved when I saw it.