Monday, October 22, 2007

KEVIN CHENG





Last evening, I happened to be at home and being a couch potato for the day, I happened to catch this interview with this actor Kevin Cheng. (Zheng Jia Ying). I found him to be an interesting character. He was born in the US but grew up in Hong Kong. Brought up by his mom, he spent his childhood days growing both in the States and Hong Kong.



What really inspired me to read hear more about him is how he managed to work himself up and his ability to portray that goody two shoe character. I've always enjoyed watching his acting in some of the TVB dramas and usually, if he is in it, for certain, I will not miss it.


Another thing that really awes me is that he is 37 this year, but his outlook is so gorgeous that if anyone of us ever reach that age and yet not age, I think he has done it! Perhaps he uses heaps of SKII? Need to get myself some too!
So, a bit of indulgence here of my favorite actor so far, maybe perhaps, he epitomises how a bf would act, speak and also behave. Looks will be a blessing too. However, rumore has it that he is eyeing a girl, so if there is any chance of him being gay, I guess I will have to wake up from my dreams...
















10 comments:

Fable Frog said...

HOTTIE!!! i have always tot he's hawt!!! but i didn't know his age. Well, the matter of fact, i know nothing about him as i don't watch chinese drama~ hmmm perhaps i should start~

Ganymede said...

Oh wow. That's someone there. I still like my Lee Hom though. :P

coolgardy said...

FFrog: I think its about time to invest in some TVB dramas...and yes he is almost 40 but look mid 20's! His skin is so damn fricking flawless!

QR: Oh ya, I like Lee Hom too...but I will not fight with you! :)

Shake Trees said...

wah 37 ah? can't believe it. i heard many hk stars goes for a synthetic drug dat can cause reverse aging at rm10k a dose.

Aryaduta said...

He's a cutie, but I've always had a special place in my heart for Shawn Yue. ;-)

Ryan said...

Yes yes yes!! He's one hottie! But all my friends said he's not so good in acting. Or the role he play doesn't give him chance to really show his talent.

coolgardy said...

Shawn Yue is definitely hot...but comparing with age, I think Kevin has aged very gracefully...or like they say, injected with botox? Darn...must get some now.

coolgardy said...

Shawn Yue is definitely hot...but comparing with age, I think Kevin has aged very gracefully...or like they say, injected with botox? Darn...must get some now.

Wormmie Wood said...

He is a bis.

Anonymous said...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.