Thursday, October 4, 2007

RESIDENT EVIL-THE EXTINCTION

Time to play...



Whats with me with gore and half deads? I'm not sure but I just love to watch such horror movies. This must have been a legacy for me since I was trained at a very young age to watch horror movies like Dracula or even Thai black magic movies that involve hosts of snakes and worms! Must be the more gory it is the more merrier I became...weird right?


Yoo Hoo...where r u?


Anyway, I went to watch Resident Evil : The Extinction just now and what I can say is, is there a part 4? Oh well, if you like gore and half deads walking around, then perhaps this show will excite you or scare you? But, after going through 3 movies, I feel that the magic of it is kinda dying for me. I was feeling more of gore but it has definitely dissapointed me in a way...but then again, being a Resident Evil fan, I enjoyed watching the herioine, Millia Jovovich and by the way, she does have a nice color tone on her skin!



I want to slice some heads...



5 comments:

Ryan said...

Sorry, but I am so not into horror movie. Scare me to death! :-(

Ganymede said...

I think I had enough of horror movie for now since The Invasion. I wanna watch something romantic. :P

Anonymous said...

did u notice that every time she appears on the screen, her face is perfect like just slapped on tons of revlon for a commercial shoot? The over-extra glow? Geeezz....her face is so highly and digitally touched up...like you BW, i do enjoy the gore and horror...the more the merrier..hahaha..go watch The Hill Have Eyes 2 ...more gore !

coolgardy said...

Hi guys...horror movies are like icing sugar on top of a donut!

SW - yes, I know, her face is so so immaculate!

Fable Frog said...

I love MILLA! i think she in real life is a bit weird but i still like her! And everytime i ask my frens who'd just watch the movie how was it and all their comment/feedback is... "Milla's skin is so flawless~ i think it's fake~" i have not watched the movie yet though