Friday, October 12, 2007

CONFESSIONS OF A CAM WHORE.


Ok, I admit it, I'm such a cam whore! But, then again, my cam days have been on and off, so its not so much in the sense that I'm addicted to it but rather when the need arises. However, true to my natural naughty and playful nature (my zodiac is a monkey, so go figure), at times, I amaze myself at how well I'm able to sweet talk some guys into showing me everything and I mean everything!



I just don't know how to describe this but then again, I have the ability to talk to some guys and then out of the sudden, I get them peeling off their clothes to show me their family jewels. Just like this guy who is a regular in my listing. He hails from Portugal and he has the most sexy smile I have ever seen in a Caucasian. His eyes are blue and also the very fact that he has this nice slender swimmers body makes your heart beat faster seeing him from his pictures and what more, totally in the flesh.



Hi, I'm LLJ...nice to meet you!



At the age of 24, he has just passed his license and is now fully enrolled in the aviation college doing this pilot course. How I got to know him is also a mystery. I'm not sure how but there was invitation from him to be added to my MSN and happily, I did not know that he was this "ang-moh" guy from Portugal. Happily I was chatting with him, asking him about his life in Portugal and what know you, suddenly, he asked me if I had cam? I thought, ok, maybe he wants to see my surroundings (like real) and obliged a cam session with him. The minute the cameras were on, I felt weak all of a sudden.

For in front of me, was seated this hot looking guy, all adoring and charming. I believe this happened 2 years ago and till today, we are still keeping in touch. But, anyway, back to my story on this guy. I vividly remembered him talking to me and then suddenly his hands went straight to his crotch and began to mimic some sort of sign to show that he was tyring to arouse me. Hell no, he didn't have to do that! I was already aroused and before you could call out "Montana Chicks", I was already talking dirty to him. Well, I must admit my ability to push that button to flirt was fucking good, that at the instance, I had this hot guy doing things I had commanded him to do. I felt so in control and the next feeling was to see him shoot off that hot juice, at which he obligingly did. After that whole episode, we still chatted and got to know even more intimately.


However, I did learn a secret, I was not the only one he did a cam thing with. In fact, he has other potential ones but no one was around to amuse him that day. I felt a bit slighted but then, again, that's life. We need to accept that for cam fun, usually it involves other people too. And knowing that there are others around to arouse him, well, that is good but lately and after 2 years, I noticed that he is more inclined to buzz me. Our conversations thus far has been rather congenial and pleasant, not much drama. As it is, I have got to know him more deeper and our meetings online (if we are lucky to meet since of our time difference), doesn't involve too much of cam sex anymore. Alright, who am I lying...maybe 8 out of 10, will be for cam sex?? (but then, again it all depends on our moods, and he is such a gentleman too, i.e. will not force me for a free show if I'm not in the mood)

hmm, what shall I do for you today?



He had invited me to come visit him in Lisbon, Portugal and seriously considering that proposal since I've never been to that part of the world yet. So, it will be nice to visit that area. In addition to that, I seem to have an inkling with Portugese ever since when I was taken care by my nanny, when I was young, who happened to be Eurasian and has Portugese blood. Is there a connection? I'm not sure, but hey, at the moment, I do enjoy my hot chats with LLJ and it only happens if the timing is right.

2 comments:

Fable Frog said...

oooooo~ cam sex! how naughty!! hahaha well, at least you got hot guys to cam sex with... all i got is, erm... none hot guys!!

Shake Trees said...

some ppl looks like recovered aledi. now somewhere itchy. kekeke...