Saturday, September 29, 2007

WOLVES IN SHEEP COVER!

I'm flying high...



So, I have not been updating on my blog for some days now and one of the major reasons is not because I was being depressed or anything after my last post about office politics, but rather the fact that I was much more involved with my facebook application. Yes, that facebook thingy is really driving me nuts (in a positive way) with all the drinks buying, poking about, sending gifts (and actually seeing your gifts grow, trying to anticipate what kind of thing will end up) and games, online games...like Scrabble and Warbook. There is a also this application that tests your IQ level and so far, I'm above average (phew...thought I was going ballistic anal about it!)


It's good to see myself being in the above average bracket grouping. And, there is application that turns people into zombies, werewolves and also vampires...so far, I have infected 2 persons and I do need that extra points to grow, so any bloggers out there who has indeed a facebook account or about to have one, please inform me, so that I can add you in my listing?

Apart from that major distractions, after my last post on OPs, I decided to that arrange myself in the best manner and also play along. I seek advice from my friends and the told me that at times, its best to just play along with the situation at present. If one does not do anything about it, one can be crucified in a manner that is not to pretty. But, of course I do my adaptions, after all, my life of existence on earth is not of one being a softy but rather a fighter! I fight for the major causes in my life and I do excel in them at times.

Not to brag about it but I always remind myself to be humble at all times. Like the proverbial advice given in the Bible," BE LIKE WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING". In dealing with matters of this world, it is best to act innocent but in reality, be prepared at all times to face the imminent dangers.

Therefore, not a loser but a fighter and even if I fall, its only a temporary setback....till then...have a good weekend guys!

4 comments:

Melvin Mah said...

Well, I'm on the total opposite of you...maybe coz I'm getting old, I don't know but it seems to be really complicated for the senile me....hahhaa....everyone seems to be having all these cool stuffs while I'm trying hard to keep it as simple as possible...hahaha

Ryan said...

Wow... I didn't know facebook can be so addictive?!

Ganymede said...

Facebook addict! :P

Bring on the catfight. Hehehhe.

Kit said...

ooo actually i'm on facebook too. it is just too complex for a simple mind like mine. which is sad...