Wednesday, September 5, 2007

EYE CANDY SPOTTED AT THE SERVICE CENTER


cute or not...?





a close up view....


I sent my car for my tri-monthly servicing and in walks this hottie, and how could I not resist to snap a picture of him. I was very nervous doing it but then again, it was not crowded in the waiting area. Was able to snap it without his knowledge. (it could also be because of his mechanic uniform that gave me an instant "turn-on")


The side doesn't look appealing but he has this boy-ish charm and guy next door kind of look when he talked and I didn't have the balls to snap that. From this vantage point, I think it nice to share this with you guys...like they say, if you see a nice one, make sure you snap it before they even notice it.


Gosh, I'm turning very daring these days...

7 comments:

J.L said...

woo you memang daring o.O. i will post later. spot a lot at KL sentral

Ganymede said...

Fuyooo~~~~

adrien said...

first the teliscope, now THIS? stalker u! lol

Shake Trees said...

wah u buayar ah. ermm... yar he's quite cute... :P

Ryan said...

Ehh... not my type... but ok la! Wahahaha...

conan_cat said...

eleh... if you're really daring you would walk over and say "hey muffin can i sit on your lap?" lol... but really quite leng chai wor hehe my type also :P

coolgardy said...

Guys, nice things are meant to be shared, yes? The minute I saw him, his smile and his innocence look, I knew I had to Blog him...