Saturday, December 15, 2007

THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS



This classic carol was part of me when I was growing up. I particularly like the part when Ms. Piggy sang "Five Gold Rings" not sure why, but instantaneously propelled me to my childhood days. Perhaps I was the generation that grew up with Sesame Street, so it kinda holds some sentimental value when I listen to this.

I guess, I'm getting a bit sentimental during this part of the year when so many things happen and one can really get caught up with the moods of this season.

4 comments:

chase / chubz said...

this is my favorite christmas song..
aside from sexy version of jingle bell rock from a movie.. i forgot the title..
i've always wanted to dance with it.. hehehehe..plus the skimpy skirt. hahahahaahah

adrien said...

lets all get caught up the mood shall we. but right after all the shopping that is.

Kit said...

ah yes i remember hearing this for the first time on an old record (yes that how old and long ago it was).

have a very very good christmas coolgardy. and may all your wishes come true next year.

savante said...

Ah, one of my favourite christmas songs! So I'm making my own homage to it in my blog.