Tuesday, December 11, 2007

DECK THE HALLS WITH BOUGHS OF HOLLY...

thank goodness for competent colleagues...


Finally, the last piece of my Christmas decoration has been put up. Nothing to shout about but this involves placing running lights on the garland outside my house. To me, it was a finalization of what I have ever imagined to have it done and since now, I have already done it, I'm feeling a bit contended.


Yes, the joyous celebrations of all will be celebrated in about 2 weeks time and during this time, one begins to ponder, should I start doing my Christmas shopping now?


Another finalization of my other project to organize for the Christmas party in the office also paid well. I guess choosing able colleagues to be in my committee and getting them to help me on this has also blossomed. As I was on leave on Friday, these same people did all the calling and also managed to cut down the price while not sacrificing the quality and the number of food served, we managed to stay within the budget, hurray!


So as I came back to work, the first thing they came to report to me is to give me the price list and the dishes they have ordered. The final figure was something that I did not anticipate and moreover, they are also providing two waiters to serve us, free of charge!

what shall I buy...?


However, I found out that there is something else I have not done and that is to get my Christmas pressie ready. Since its a holiday today, I will go to the malls after my gym and shop for the presents and also maybe do a bit of personal shopping too, who knows, someone special will get a present placed under my tree?


1 comment:

chase / chubz said...

tralllalalalalalallalala..
the season is upon us.. where is my gift?! hehehe