Monday, December 3, 2007

IT'S APPROVED!

Just some updates on what happened on my annual leave application, well, The Boss said it was entirely his mistake of not approving it in the system and since he had already approved my planned leave much earlier, there was a mistake when the GM cancelled my leave.



According to him, the flow system of our leave application goes like this. From us to The Boss and should stop there. However, if The Boss forgets to approve it and for a number of days, that leave application will then be escalated to the next level, and that will be The Boss's Head (and you think there is no bureaucracy in the private sector?)



So, according to The Boss, it was the month end, and his excuse was that he did not have time to read my application online (even though an email will prompt him to do so). So, that period lapsed and the next thing, it flowed to the next level.



So, are you going to approve my leave...?



Anyway, I looked at him and smiled, and what do you expect me to do here? Go over and pat him on his shoulders and say, "Awww, you poor thing, too much work huh?" Nope, didn't do that, in effect, I did not do anything that was stupendous, just smiled and when he said that it was ok to resubmit again, I did it right away. And , true to his words, he immediately approved it.


Well, at least The Boss is a man of his words, he does have balls after all!


** Can't believe I'm bitchin' about him behind his back**

1 comment:

Medie007 said...

ooo blimey... good for you! holidays! yippeeee! LOL