Sunday, December 2, 2007

I AM SO HIT!

take off your pants...




HITMAN the game used to very popular and also at the same time attracted numerous controversial as being one of the more gory featured themes, had me mesmerized last night when I went for it a the newly opened GSC in Pavilion. Although not a fan of it when it came out as a game form, I knew something about it as most of my friends were playing it. I felt a bit strange looking at them randomly killing and also the way, the victim was being shot and in addition to that, the number of times it featured violence as its central theme.




Nonetheless, I still made my way to the movie after watching the preview and also wanted to catch more of the main actor, Timothy Olyphant (strange surname). The show is predictably fast paced and the way it portrays is almost exactly as how one is playing the game. But, what really set my eyes toward this movie is Timothy, oh, how hawttt he is! I'm also amazed that all hit men must be properly attired and this was what set me ogling at his impeccable dressing and yet, dangerous.

make my day...


I guess there is a little in me that is into dressing and immaculately dressed dangerous characters. No doubt he was dangerous, but yet, he still kept his cool and had a heart, oh, how much I wish I could just grab him away from that whore Nika! And, the way he spoke, almost totally made me come in orgasmic reactions time after time, and speaking of which, since that is a new cinema and new seats, I think I was pretty much in control!



A quick check on Timothy later revealed that he was born in 1968 and he is married (oh shucks!) but still looks so desirable! His entire package is really to shout out about and I guess, that is why, working hard in the gym really pays off when you reach older, because as we can see from all this living examples, it is good to put some effort in exercise!



So, that's why I'm saying, I'm so hit by this movie not only by the sexy actor Timothy (dressing and the way he speaks) but also the way he took good care of his body! I'm really impressed and make me want to go way out to take really good care of myself!

2 comments:

chase / chubz said...

does this movie have some religious inclination? i heard it does..
that's what interest me with this movie.

coolgardy said...

Religious inclination? Hmm, underlying score is to eradicate the world of evil and this man uses extreme ways to do it...actually runs contrary to the Gospel of Love.