Sunday, December 9, 2007

WHERE SHALL I GO?

There's so much of discounts lately in the air fares and I feel compelled to book some and just get off for a few days just to hang loose. With budget airlines like AirAsia and soon, Tiger Airways hitting our airspace next year, I think I will have more choice in terms of choosing my point of destination. I've got to do some homework but if I'm going to a place which I'm already familiar with, I think I will just get the tickets and book my rooms online.

Travelling alone is good for me, and if I were to travel in a group, I prefer not a big one, because logistically speaking, we need to wait for each other and this would be very cumbersome. I have organized such groups before but frankly speaking, if I were to take them out, I will have to understand their likes and dislikes, hence, it will be quite a fair bit for me, as after all, I'm out for a break, not to work again.



come away with me...??


So, with the end of the year coming and the new year approaches, I have in mind to go to several places but have not made up my mind as yet. I may end up in a new place but knowing me, I might end up in another familiar place which I might have gone before!

3 comments:

Medie007 said...

go adveturous... travel to easter island! LMAO

coolgardy said...

and watch the annual parade of the Easter Island crabs?
Sounds good....

deeperanddeeper said...

Get someone to come along with you, and delegate the planning and booking to him/her... haha!