Sunday, December 2, 2007

CHOIR PRACTICE


hitting the high note!


Just back from my choir practice, and after so many years not participating in it, I find myself a bit lost of my parts but thankfully, the members were supportive and encouraged me all the way. The singing of the parts are the ones that is really difficult at times because we are so used to the harmony and the melodies that at times, I find myself slipping back to it rather than follow my part strictly.





watch me sing...?



Anyway, there will still be practices and I know that from the days onwards, I will improve on it. In addition to this, I'm enjoying what I'm doing so, this is going to be something that I will look forward to it.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Oh you sing too?! Cool! Good luck and keep it up!

Medie007 said...

u're in the carol?! AWESOME!!!

adrien said...

mana mana mana?