Friday, December 7, 2007

WHAT BLISS...

what a blissful day...


What can I say about this day, except it was blissful and not stressful at all. Yes, when I woke up, what greeted me was a gloomy day without the sun, and suddenly I felt like it was winter again. The sun was out, the air was crisp and here I was lying in my warm bed, feeling as if suddenly what I wished for to happen in Malaysia, might just come true? That it would be winter here...instead of rain, we get snow?




Well, it was just a wish, and nothing more to it. I woke up at the pace I wanted to, and did not have to rush off to work like what I do each and every morning! I took things in my stride for it was my day off, and I was going to maximize this day to the maximum. As I looked out to the window, I notice that a soft rain began to fall and before you know it, its already making feel sleepy once again, and my thoughts were only aimed at my bed and my pillow. But, I had an appointment for the car, so I went to the service center, had my car serviced and then came back home, did some stuff and then headed out for gym and also tea with my friends, who happened not to be working too.





wish everyday was like today...


As I decided to go to MidValley for gym, I noticed that the malls are all decked in their best and certainly the atmosphere really feels 'Christamasy'. If a first time visitor thought that this country was a Christian majority, they are so wrong. As most malls will use this period (since its also the end of the year) to cash in on sales, and commercialization has remain the center point instead of what we are supposed to celebrate.




Anyway, I'm really impressed with this year's theme and also decorations in Mid Valley. The whole concept I thought that it had a warm feeling, ahhh, in short, its a blissful day today! I really hope every day is like this too.

3 comments:

Medie007 said...

yeap yeap... just so lurv the deco in MV innit? way cool than last year's too! btw, One U's got really good one too. :P

so looking forward for this month every year... everywhere's decorated... xmas's so inthe air! LOL

savante said...

The religion is shopping. And I'm a devotee.

chase / chubz said...

who is that guy! cute.. hot.