Wednesday, December 12, 2007

SIESTA

slipping to the dreamy state...



What's good about having to work half a day and taking the other half of it off, sure makes a person feel much happier and also less stressful. Well, I'm on a half day leave today, just to clear off my leave and go figure, I'm actually putting this here. Anyway, I do not mind to do so as it gives me some private time for myself to do the things that I want to do.


As I look outside, the rain has just stopped and knowing me, I might want to get my power nap, perhaps one or two hours. Some people can have a power nap for about half an hour and, after it, they will feel so refreshed. Actually, I'm a true believer in power naps, naps that do not take the whole entire day or half a day, but usually confined to about one hour the most.


making sure not sleeping too excessively...


I usually have power naps when I'm not doing anything and this will always take place in the afternoons around 3 plus. As most people will drive into slumber and then take longer than they should, I would usually condition myself to only take half an hour or the most one hour. The reason being, is that I will not want to feel lethargic after my nap.

The whole point is to feel refreshed and cheat the body that you have rested enough, and strangely, body will respond to that lie. Its only if you are really tired, then this will not work. But, if you need that extra storage of energy to be flushed out, why not take a power nap soon?

wanna sleep with me?


As for me, guess, what, after this, I'm going to head to my bed and get my much needed "siesta"...



much stronger after the rest!

No comments: