Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008


Happy New Year 2008!!! Yes, this writer had taken a sabbatical leave from blogging and all aspects of writing juicy stories here because simply because, it was the season that made me want to take stock and just hang out with my friends whom I have not met for eons!


This being said, I think I'm already feeling so refreshed and willing to put in more of my thoughts into this blog. I'm going to make some changes in the format and type of things I will put in here and hopefully, I will bridge my inner and outer self, to better reflect what I have to say, that is, "WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOR!!"


Till then, I'm coming in later to bring up updates of what happened to me and heaps of pictures to tell my side of the story.


Have a safe and peaceful year, may 2008 bring us more closer and less extreme thoughts.


God Bless you all!

3 comments:

David The Man said...

Happy New Year to you! May the New Year brings you lots of joy and happiness all the time. Cheers!

chase / chubz said...

hey glad you're back!
happy new year!!!

Ganymede said...

Happy 2008~~~