Monday, January 21, 2008

MIKA MIKA


I have a confession to make. I'm so into this song "Relax" by Mika that I have to upload this into my blog and also mention this guy. He may not appeal to many but to me, I think he is great. As he is usually "campy", word has it that he is gay. But, Mika responded it very cleverly by saying that what has a guy's sexuality got to do with what he does on stage? I totally respect this guy, I mean a guy's sexuality is secondary to what he can do as a performer or even the talents that he possess.


This statement in itself reinforces that a person's talent should not be overshadowed by his sexuality. What he does he do in the four walls of his privacy is his business and as other lay people out there, there should not be any judgements whatsoever.


So here are some of his music video...enjoy...by the way, the first song, "Relax" is so danceable!

4 comments:

Ganymede said...

Ooo me like Mika. He's fantastic.

Darlie & Latte said...

this is the first time i listen to the song. Before this I only saw the cd cover before, I like the cover a lot. nice song ;-)

chase / chubz said...

this is the first time i heard of him. and i think you are right. he is good

savante said...

Love him too :) Surprised you didn't mention Grace Kelly! Perfect song to get everyone up and singing!