Sunday, June 1, 2008

Finally....


I managed to muster some strength to start updating my blog...yes it has been a rather long sabbatical which I must add has been also a refreshing one. What's been happening to me, you might ask...errrm, nothing really but the usual like going to the gym and doing stuff that I never had much to think about, you know, just living a life, and that all, made me not think so much of updating my blog too frequently. However, I do want to continue this updating and will come in here more often than none and share with you guys my mundane life...and if you find this too senseless to read, well, what do you expect when I am not even thinking of what to say actually.

ahhh, its so nice to be back....




So, all my faithful readers out there, I'm back....and hopefully do not dissapear again!

2 comments:

Fable Frog said...

whoa~ it's been 5 months! welcome back

Anonymous said...

btw, who is the picture of?
he's such a cutie...