Monday, June 2, 2008

STUFFING AWAY BEFORE THE START OF THE WEEK


Steamy Steamboat

Just came back from a steamboat dinner with Slutty Whore, My Other Glam Half and her Cub boyfriend. Location was at this Telephone (spelled Talipon in Malay) Restaurant at Kuchai Lama Road. If you have been to this place before, you will notice that not only do they serve steamboat but they will also offer some dishes where you can fry on the spot. Actually, that steamboat pot is very small and the highlight of the contraption that comes with it is sections whereby you can fry your chicken, fish, meat...and they actually provide butter, err...cheaper version, its actually vegetable butter.


As in all buffet settings, you will have the usual seafood, meat and vegetables. This is the second time I'm actually patronizing this place but to tell you the truth, I did not want to go but since it was suggested by Slutty Whore and I did want to see my other half glam (have not seen her for some months now), I decided to tag along to go for it. Anyway, it was also a good chance to meet her cub boyfriend, which I have been hearing so much about from Slutty Whore.


As we settled to eat, we started to take the stuff that we wanted to eat, some took the chicken, some took the mutton and as for me, my beef was always there. I notice the cub had taken heaps of prawns and he was actually de-shelling them. I asked him why was he doing he, he told me that his girlfriend (which is my other half glam) will not touch it if the shell was still intact. Ahhh...such a loving boy friend...I wonder if I will ever get one that will actually do that for me, or maybe I will have to do it for them??? While all the eating and feasting was going on, we began to joke and some of the jokes were really not really apt for that place, what with children running around? The best part of the night when it came to the dessert part, I took the ice cream with the cone and then began to suggestively lick in the motion of how you would actually lick a **ahem** .


Need to work out after all that stuffing...



My other half glam gave me that "look" but in reality, she was enjoying my little antic. But, in all seriousness, never do it in a public place which is a "G" rating, where you have families around...however, I did make a point, the Cub actually couldn't resist and went to have one too! I told my other half glam...better watch out, he may be liking "ice-creams" more in the future! She gave me the disgusted look...



All in all, it was a good evening to end a weekend and whats to come later during work, oh gosh, I don't even want to think of it, but will just be positive about it. So, to all, have a good working week.


What a way to end the weekend...

No comments: