Friday, June 6, 2008

AN END TO A STEAMY STRESS-FUL DAY!


It was one of those very stressful day in the office. Nothing seemed to go right, and there you are stuck in between two feuding managers and what can you do? Let's just say that it was THE day which one would rather not want to go through but life makes you venture right into it and you have no choice but to put up a brave front and move on with it. So, that day was like what I went through, after battling and almost wounded and exhausted, I decided that life really was more than all that, and then I thought to myself, it was the pay that was making me stay on and endure.



And, endurance was what kept me going on, and not to say the pay was my major yardstick of sanity. Actually, my salary is nothing to shout about but it does pay the bills and also, perhaps give me at least some shopping freedom. So, there I was a wounded soldier on the verge of dying and what does one think of next...? Gym...yes, for me, strangely and very weirdly, that's how I manage to relax myself from all this stress by working out and de-stressing myself. It was close to 9pm, and I thought, maybe the gym would be empty by then and being a working day the next, perhaps I might have the whole work out area to myself?


what a stress-ful day!



Upon reaching the gym, I realized I was very wrong! It was crowded and there was a number of PLUs who were there too....and I was like, what the hell? Eyes rolling, never mind, I thought, maybe I will have to devise my plans for that evening. Like it or not, life was not going to be kind to me, and instead, what I wanted, it didn't turn out to be what I had expected! Bloody fucking assholes, I was crying out for my private space, but none was there to offer me, so reluctantly I had a terrible workout and instead, I headed to the changing room and stripped off my gym clothes and decided to head to the steam room, in the hope that I might just unwind for the day. As I made my way to the steam room, again my heart beat faster, hoping that it will not be crowded. Like the Chinese proverb says " There is a head and a tail" meaning in every situation that happens, there will be a start and an end. With great anticipation, I pushed the door open and what expected me was a pleasant surprise, as there were only 3 guys in it. I thought to myself, good, let it be that way, and I made my way to the little corner of that room. As I seated myself and began to unwind myself, the guy next to me, walked out and left. In my heart, I was thinking, perhaps the other two guys would also leave me alone.

The seconds began to click away but these two guys did not budge off from their area and instead I noticed some 'movement' between these two guys. From the faint steams arising, I noticed that they were not bad in their size. Fairly tall and also muscular, they kinda look cute but too much steam and further to that, the room was not brightly lit. I began to eye them and I noticed the guys were also eyeing me, and their movement indicated that they were trying to yank off their towel off and so to entice them, I did that same movement too and before anyone can say "eureka", these two also did the same. The minute they did that, what emerged out was two pairs of very nice men tool meaning, nice shape, nice length and nice width. It was so sexually arousing to see them just do it in front of me. Basically, the guy on his left was stroking the other guy's cock and the other one was also reciprocating the same way. My jaw nearly dropped and before you knew it, my little one became a sprouting mushroom. I made my way nearer to them and these two did not budge from their area and began to perform (so to speak) as if I was the only audience worth their salt to show off their talents. It was very hot (pardon the pun) but looking at them stroking and playing, and teasing each other, it was all too much for me, for before you knew it, I was also stroking my own. As they say, for every action there will be an reaction!

two naughty guys in a sauna, my lucky day?



But, our little fun ended there as before one of them could cum, someone was approaching and that mischievous little play act had to stop. The guy on his left moved out quickly and followed by the other guy, and from that very hot action, it became a no-show. I was thinking to myself, what the fuck? It was already close to climaxing why not allow me this chance to see the whole action? Reluctantly, I walked out of the steam room and entered into one of the shower stall and who do I see before me? It was the other guy and he had his curtain half opened just nice for me to observe him. I know he was really horny as he was jerking off vigorously and then when he saw me, he opened more for me to watch him. Like all good shows, there must be some acting too, so I too acted in accordance to his wishes and it was damn hot!! What's more to say? I'm sure you would have all guessed the ending, so let's just leave it that way.


it ended nicely though...


Anyway, that little drama stressed to me that life maybe give you shit but at the end of the day, you may still expect some little rebates out of all these. Hey, who can ask for more when two hunks play right in front of you, perform as you were the rightful owner to view their little private show, I don't think I can ask for more....

5 comments:

Darlie & Latte said...

ha?which gym is tht? gt like tht1? is it true? ;-P

deeperanddeeper said...

Hah! I see you have found THE way to destress after a hard day at work...

Medie007 said...

whoa.....

Unknown said...

Hello,

My name is Marion Bishop and I'm the webmaster of www.peloop.com

Would you be interested in writing an unbiased review of our product?

If you are, we can send you a free sample of the product which we would like you to review, and it is free of any shipping charges.

Feel free to contact me at pohsibnioram@gmail.com

Best regards,

Marion Bishop

Anonymous said...

cool blog...
wished i discovered it sooner!