Wednesday, January 16, 2008

USED UNDERWEAR ANYONE?

u want my underwear...?


When I was still green about the PLU world, the only place of contact for me was the IRC (at that time) and now, the various chat channels. Having the privileged of the Internet is really awesome as it led us to come to a point whereby we can virtually connect and build our networks with all kinds of people out there.

Well, having said that, of course, when such an interaction is established, the good and bad will be lumped in together. I do not deny that I had much fun chatting with these unscrupulous characters as they usually give me insights of how our PLU lives revolve around. Amongst my colorful chats, there are some that involves the various fetishes.

One such fetish is the saga of the “used underwear”. Yes, there are people who are actually indulging in such activities and I guess it completely norm for them. But, to the uninitiated like me who conforms to the majority of conservatives out there, such fetishes are a bit too harsh to accept. Nevertheless, to accept all kinds of diversity in our lives, we need to be tolerant and that is how I was approach by these people.

The chat began very innocently asking how I was and why was I hanging around in the chat room. We sort of talked a bit and then the proceeded to what our interests were. I began to tell him about mine and when it was his turn, I was completely stunned, for what he indulged into was something I did not thought of. He informed me that he was into underwear and more specifically, used ones!

“Err, you mean you like those used underwear?” I enquired enthusiastically.
“Yes, I like them but to be more specific, cum filled ones” he replied.
“Huh? Cum filled ones? How ah?” I again asked innocently.
“Well, all the guy needs to do is just jerk off into it and then send it to me”.
“Hmm, I do not think that’s my cup of tea” with eyes rolling.
“I know it’s not easy for others to accept it but it’s a fetish for me, and I have loved it ever since I tried it” he added.
“How did this happen?” I asked.
“A good friend of mine was sniffing it one day, and I happen to catch him doing it. I thought it was crazy to do such a thing but when he challenged me to try it, I took it and then suddenly, I liked the smell” he replied.
“You mean you like the smell? How is it that makes you like it? I posed.
“Not sure but the smell actually triggers me and it makes me high, and I get an instant gratification upon smelling it and playing with my dick at the same time. I will imagine the guy doing it while I’m masturbating” he told me in detail.
“Well, good for you, I guess like they say, one man’s meat is another’s poison” I laughed.
“So, would you like to shoot your cum into your underwear and let me have it?”
“My underwear and my cum?” I repeated.
“Yes, I want yours and you can drop it at this locker at the Kelana Jaya Swimming complex” he added.
jerk off into your underwear....


That guy actually told me the procedure of how to drop off the underwear into this specific locker and he will collect it later. I was like astonished by his request and what more, his insistence on me to give him my undies. But, I did not do it as I was too timid at that time and then again, I thought to myself, should I actually give him my good underwear or the ones, which is already loose, or have holes in them? And, should it be branded or some normal brands we have out there? This was all confusing, a part of me wanted to do it but the other part, well, I did not want to part with my precious undies.



wanna buy my undies...?


Later on, I learnt that there were actually guys who would buy these undies and would pay a hefty sum for it too, so perhaps, I can get some buyers out there? Any takers eh?


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

too interesting for me to try :p

Kit said...

while giving a stranger my dna is not exactly my cup of tea, i can imagine that it would be kinda hot to have someone leave you a bit of themselves. not very sanitary tho... haha i loved the part you said about which underwear to give.

chase / chubz said...

really? money?
wow, that's weird. i guess people have their own weirdness in them.. but to actually buy for those cum-filled used undies is really out there..

hehehe..

i guess there are some use to my old undies. and what do you know i can make some money out of it..

im just curious what will they do with stacks of used undies?jhmmm

Mr RM said...

I just found a way to make money.... ka ching...

Seriously, this is WEIRD...

coolgardy said...

Guys, not sure if u can make money now...but I'm guessing that these ppl who pay for it, will pay for it if they smell a good one!heheeh

Ganymede said...

A fetish is a fetish after all. Whatever rocks their boat really.

As for me, I just like underwear. With no stains. :P

Darlie & Latte said...

wa, like that also got ah. really unbelievable...

deeperanddeeper said...

mmm.... interesting revelation!! did he like the undies to be stained just with cum? Did he want the undies to have been washed clean but with cum, or unwashed sweaty undies with cum?