Sunday, July 29, 2007

WONDERFUL WEEKEND

don't let the weekend go...

What a wonderful weekend...all I could say it was good to enjoy the company of new friends starting from Friday evening; Saturday evening was with my 2 other close buddies playing mahjong from about 11-ish right up to the crack of dawn i.e. about 5 am - major mahjong mania here!


And to top it up, dinner with CK when he zoomed in with his new car!


A fellow like me will never be able to do more but count my blessings! Wish every other day would be like this.... hope others had a similar one like mine too.

maybe the next weekend will be better...?

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Glad to hear that you have a nice weekend. Mine wasn't that bad too. Hmm... everyday is a good day!

Tomorrow is Monday!! I'd have Monday bluez... :(

Ganymede said...

OMG. I want to play mahjong too~~~

justpurny said...

nice blog full of cut guys.

travelphilippines said...

im lovin this blog. hot guys.