Sunday, July 8, 2007

SAUNAS VS MASSAGE VS GO GO BOYS

sir, u want me...?

Slipper Whore buzzed me last night to update me on her "antics" in the city of Angels. It's been a while since I had a good chat with my dear friend up in the land of smiles and once again, she has never failed to charm me with her stories.

The latest one involves her little adventure at the la la massage land. She was telling me how it was rejuvenating to have a massage, how each strokes the masseur applied on her was so invigorating and a delight to the senses and also sensual in nature. But after all that crap, I cut short and asked her to be more precise...

To that, she has and told me instantly how she just had a massage by this hot, hunky stud over the Internet. The whole "package" will set the damage to about Bht 1500 (eqv. to RM 150), in short its a service provider given you instant relief at times you need it.

She even provided me the Internet link to where she source her so called studs and when I peeked into that web site, why, yes, even me Blog Whore would be smitten to actually say that some of them are cute & not necessarily all hot.

Then, our conversation progressed on visits to the saunas or bath centers. How some people will just take the thrill of visiting these centers or "spas" to enter either the saunas or steam rooms; so much so that even if their skin turns to prune texture, they will die die enter it, all because of the thrill of catching a "trick" or even maybe experiencing a "tricking session".

To avoid all this SW gave a very clear and concise answer, pay that amount and end all of this cat & mouse game. I told SW that some people do like these games, even though at the end results whether they do catch any or maybe they get caught by others whom are not their taste, its still very much their choice.

SW agreed, but said to minimize all wastage of time, its best to just select the stuff you want, pay up and enjoy it. Very much true, unless you have extra cash to spare.

And, furthermore, added SW, given a scenario where I was to compete with SW with a "trick" we liked, then how? Cat fights? Each pulling each other's hair...oops, wait a minute, SW doesn't have much hair to begin with...so pull where ah?

Not wanting to waste this moment, SW again enticed me to visit her in the land of smiles, stating very categorically that there is a new go go boy that she wants me to meet up. Accordingly (how true again, not sure), this hunky stud is very good looking and not to mention endow with a huge tool. SW is already setting her eyes on this huge prized possession. (sometimes, I wonder if my dear friend SW is like Samantha in Sex & The City?)

I put up smileys in our MSN chat...no wonder, some people are really having a great time based in the land of the smiles!

Hence, SW and me can complement very well in many way, we do not cross into each other's territories, we do not compete for the same guys and as they say, "One man's meat is another man's poison" is really apt for us, as we both have different tastes to the approach of guys... and with that, have a good new week ahead!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa barely 16 hrs and our conversation is blogged here.

Anyway when is your next trip to krung thep krup?

Phom rue khun chop ma jak krung thep yer mak....kao phad poo...cham dai mai?

coolgardy said...

My dear, this is called efficiency...heheh, chai krub, phom kid teung aahan thai maak maak!

Ryan said...

Whoa?! Are you guys talking about Thailand? And you speak Thai too?

I've been there twice, to Bangkok and Pattaya. Done a full body massage in Pattaya for only 500 bht. Well, I guess that 1500 bht package really included something more than that.

Anonymous said...

ryan...i suggest u check out the links that blog whore here has supplied...all information in there..hehe..

sawasdee krub..

coolgardy said...

Ryan- there's always extras when u pay more...and yes, i can speak Thai vaguely, its a habit that i cannot shake off.. :)