Sunday, July 22, 2007

SHHH...!





Went to watch this movie "DEAD SILENCE" last evening with Flirty Whore at KLCC. It's basically a horror story about some lady who never got married and substituted dolls as children. As she was murdered in a most horrid way, her ghost through her dolls came back to kill off one by one, all those who had wronged her.

And the killing does not stop there, it goes on to their children's children as well...storyline is pretty much over-used but the main actor, Ryan Kwanten, deserves some mention in here.

I will not talk much, but provide more pictures as visual, perhaps maybe that could be an added attraction to catch this movie?



My personal rating for this movie 3 screams out of 6...as it managed to keep me held up to the ending with a twist.





Hi, I'm Ryan...nice to meet you




I like to play with dolls...



Let's play hide & seek...


Blow me now...


U wanna see more of me?

3 comments:

Ryan said...

"Yes yes yes, I want to see more of you, please!"

I mean I want to see more of Ryan, not you, coolgardy! :p

LOL...ermm... is those with name Ryan always that Hot? Oh, I just remember I am Ryan. :p

Horror movie not my type. Scary!

coolgardy said...

Ahem, unfortunately, not all Ryan's are that HOT albeit the one who left a comment here :p

savante said...

Just hope the movie did show more of Ryan Kwanten.