Saturday, July 21, 2007

HANGOVER WEEKEND

So, last evening, I managed to hit the gym...Yay!!! After being away so long, I began to feel my as if my body was like turning into a vegetable, like some soft leaf...but enough said, it was good to be back in Cali last night.



Although, I just got recovered, my instructor took it easy for me last night and we did all the normal routines to hit the whole body structure to get myself acclimatized to the gym routine once again.



Results of it, I felt like a weakling, like some newbie just getting a taste of how gym is, and although the weights were reduced drastically, I still felt a 'softie' trying to regain back to my normal composure of pumping real hard iron! I need my strenght back...

After my shower, Wingedman texted me to announce that a certain game of mahjong was going to be played at Sluttila's place. Met Slut at his place and the game began...


The game like any, began with some winning and some losing and for me, it was not a terrible night initially but later as it progressed, it turned out to be a defeating one! Gosh, we actually played until 5 am...I never played mahjong until that kind of hour.


By the time, I got back home, my whole body was like telling me find a bed soon, its shutdown time. I rushed and hit my familiar pillow and before I knew it, I was already dozing off....what a way to spend my Friday and Saturday, a hangover, and its not even connected to any booze.


Here I am typing all this and I don't even really know what I'm saying here....oh well, I guess, I will just hit the sack again or maybe take a cold shower, that would be the remedy...so how did your weekend progressed?

what shall i do with the rest of the weekend...?

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Wow... that's 'productive'! Playing Mahjong through the night, huh?!

I don't know how to play. Lucky for me. :p