Friday, July 6, 2007

TANTALIZING TRANSFORMERS...


Watching Transformers last night for the midnight slot was a real bonus. Yes, even though limping as I was, I still managed to get my ass up to the cinema last night for it.

SW came over to pick me up and I managed to book the tickets through the Internet. Not the best seats in the house but still it was fairly respectable as it was not too near nor too far, and it made sense for me to walk up and down the aisle. Chosen the seats which were best for me to get up, out and not in anyway intruding to anyone's walkway.

From the minute the movie started, it was action, action, action all the way. It was as if you were hooked to your seat for the best two hours and was worth every penny spent on the movie ticket!

There were the Autobots and the Decepticons - Optimus Prime the leader of the good side whilst, Megatron for the bad. But, it was pumping action all the way, and not wanting to spoil anything, I guess I will not indulge too much on the plots.

The rating for this movie is definitely a 5 star rating on the action moves and the adrenaline rush in this movie is superb. Not to mention Josh Duhamel, is an eye candy!


now where did my I-phone go to...?


gosh u think I'm cute?...

I have a strange feeling I might be going for a second viewing again, can't get enough of it and yes, it certainly brings me back to my childhood days; especially on days when Transformers the cartoon was shown way back then.

I'm already anticipating for a Part Two on the makes...



one for the album...

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Darn! I haven't watched the show yet! All my friends and colleagues had watched the movie except me.

Huh?! Josh Duhamel is in the show?!

OK, that's it! Tomorrow I'm gonna watch the show!