Tuesday, July 24, 2007

THE CRUISING GAME



I've always have this penchant to catch guys who cruise in the toilets or the locker rooms. Especially, so in the gyms. You will always catch these guys up to their tricks when they are horny and cruising for some fun.



Not that I have anything against them or what they do behind their shower stalls or even if they want to be an exhibitionist, its fine by me. I never condone nor detest their actions, as I've always live by the motto, "To each his own". Apart from playing safe, well, I'm sure that all precautions will be in place.



However, what I do not understand about guys who cruise is those who are seemingly hot and desirable, who will actually cruise in these areas? I've noticed Mr. Slickly San doing this rounds most of the times I'm in the gym. Now, Slicker San does the normal thing, goes into the shower stall, showers a bit, comes out, goes into the steam room, come out of the steam room, goes into the showers again, come out, goes into the sauna, goes out for a shower, then goes into the steam room and the cycle goes on and on.



I'm all wet...wanna join me?




And SS is not ashamed of his actions too, coming in and out, and at times going to the other side of the shower stalls only to venture out and then hit the other side, all this little tricks are just part and parcel of the oldest tricks used.


But, what puzzles me is that SS is not a bad looking kind of guy. How do I describe him? He is actually in his mid 20-s maybe about 27-ish? Has strong sharp features, nice smile, a toned and balanced body. He possess that sweetest smile that I have ever seen (I'm a sucker for sweet smiling guys) and a slicker too; hence, why I call him slickly san.


SS did cruise and not only once but many a times now, and it had me thinking, why on earth does he need to do that? I mean, with that kind of looks and also body, I'm very sure guys are just waiting to pounce on him! However, it seems like this is what he likes to do and of all places, in the gym locker room.


Not wanting to give up, I did try to find some answers to all of this. I talked to my best sexual adviser on this and my personal love guru, Sex Guru Troy, told me that some guys get a kick out of this.


Yes, it seems that such actions actually heightens their sexual arousal and it gets them very high because its done in the public and the chances of being caught is also very imminent. Hence, factored with all of these actions, they have became very bold and gives them higher purpose to seek out sex partners. Yes, its only temporary but the action of doing in the shower stall and knowing well that there is another person next to you or someone who might just open the shower curtain by mistake, makes the persons doing it feel even aroused to the a limit unexplainable.


SGT also told me that he has heard of couples who are faithfully together but do engage with such activities behind their partner's back, so much so that, after doing it, its back to their partners. As they say, don't ask, don't tell!



Don't ask, don't tell...




However, if a person does it too often, doesn't that make that person be labeled a slut? Or is the word slut become such a norm in our community that no one actually bat an eyelid on it, since everyone is doing it?

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Now tell me who is that Slicker San? I'll keep an eye on him so I won't fall into his 'trap'.

沈 一 傑 said...

a very nice blog. it's nice to have someone good looking cruising for other cute guys. unfortunately, i never see cute guys cruising at my gym ... ;)

coolgardy said...

Slicker San looks like any other cute guy in the gym, I guess he looks so straight that you would not even think he is gay.

Miaomiao, I think you should join Cali...its more "happening" over here.