Friday, July 13, 2007

FULL MONTY INSTRUCTOR


A lot of my friends know that I go for PT and my instructor, well, not entirely a hunky stud, but still manages to possess some cute qualities. Some of my friends who have seen him commented he looks ok, not exactly a face to die for, but passable on long dry nights.




So, that is my instructor which I will name him Cheras Lang (lang in hokkien is people). CL was assigned to me when I signed up for PT in California. I'm not sure why they assigned him to me but then again, if given a choice, there are a few hot ones that I would like to have as my instructor but since CL has been given to me, well, take whats dished out yes?




Thus far, CL has been good at explaining to me about the different usage and how to optimize my training schedules. Under his guidance, I have progressed far and from my assessment reports, there have been tremendous improvement in my balance of the muscles and also reduction of fats in my body.




Although, the changes are minimal, but to me, I can see the changes reflected in some bulging assets (not down there), more shapely contours and also more defined in muscle shape. Ok, I'm not bragging here but some who have seen me is amazed, and hence, they actually call me MM (Muscle Mary) which I really detest, because I'm no where that standard yet, ha ha ha.



Back to my trainer. Facial Kenny told me that he looks PLU and have seen him in some clubs before. That statement didn't really surprise me as half of the population of Cali. is populated by gays anyway.



So, if my trainer was gay, I guess he was entitled to be since it will be a pity if he was not. But, I was wrong, as one day during our training, he told me that he has a wife. I was like, huh, you have a wife?





He told me about his short family background etc etc, and I got to know that he is 26 this year and probably just got married like a year or two. Very young to get hitched, yes?




Anyway, secretly in my mind, I was wondering if maybe, only maybe he was bi-sexual? I mean, look at the statics, the percentage of gays vs people who claimed that they go both ways are on the increase! Further to that, even though, I work out, I also notice things around me. So, I'm not like those 'not so bright' category in the gym. I maybe a wolf but I camouflage it in sheep's clothing.




The reason why I said it is because, I have notice CL being very friendly towards 'gay-ish' characters in the gym. Hence, my deduction is from the other instructors to this one, CL was extremely courteous towards them. Maybe my deduction is wrong too, as an instructor, you have a target to achieve, and the more numbers of guys / gals you signed up for PT, the more incentives he earns and also the number of hours he gives, the more he will take back in his salary.




Well, whatever the guess is, I don't bother whether you are both ways or one way or straight up, just concentrate on me when I'm working out. Of course, many a time, there were times of too close for comfort situations. The part where he had to support me from the back while doing my 'dead-lifts' or even other sets, I can feel his whole body next to mine, which, in turn made me feel a sudden loss of energy. No wonder, I never can carry the additional weights that goes with it, all because, I concentrate on the wrong things!




One day, when I was changing into my gym outfit at the men locker's, my CL appeared out of nowhere. It was the first time,I saw him half naked with a towel wrapped around him. He had this nice slender body, almost can see his torso with the defined abs and also muscles bulging from all sides.

U wanna see my family jewels...?



It was not the hunkiest of looks you would expect but given any choice to maintain such a body was already a bonus. He greeted me and asked me when I arrived and we just engaged on a short conversation.




As his locker was like 2 lockers away, he yakked and yakked but the next thing, I noticed, he just flipped open his towel, revealing his 'jewels'. Really, I was stumped and the next thing, that came into my mind, was to peek at his jewels. It was not bad, it was not erect but already it was substantially long and it was normal, I guess. The pubic hair needs a little trimming otherwise the whole package with his uncut penis was just perfect for him.




I know, I'm such a whore, but I did it in a such a way, he didn't notice me gawking for a few seconds. Thank goodness, as he was concentrating on his conversation and looking for stuff in his gym bag, he didn't notice the vicious eyes that were scanning him from the side.




After that incident, every time he comes to support me from the back, I will consciously think of the locker room incident and trying to deflect that memory, I will keep on thinking of grandma's panty hose....yucks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

BW your current blog is a bit xxx-rated la..haha..

Well CL is plu frenly coz hey we are the ones who will spend such amount of money on our bodies. Ask the str8 ones, they have other priorities in life and family, thus IF i am str8, i would be super gay-frenly as there's where my pot of "gold" is... Which plu does not enjoy such lifestlye and spend lavishly? Agree?

Ok me back to my usual haunt last evening...wow...full of KLites..got holiday in KL meh? the booze and ahem...muscle marys are all here in droves...

coolgardy said...

SW- yes, its abit of an xxx this time but i guess u guys are all ready to accept such descriptions, no?

i do agree on the part of the PLUs having $$$, yes we have but we tend to over-spend at times, so prudent savings is a must at all times.

Holdiay in KL? Nope, not really must be the cheap air fares from Air Asia.

Ryan said...

This post is hilarious! I like it! Makes me laugh out really loud! Good for you for being able to enjoy the 'jewel'!

Medie007 said...

haha... so i'm not the only whore around! LOL! not that i'm under any PT or anything, but i've got a PT who promises me free sessions (workout sessions, no nudity) LOL.
and yea, if i were u, i'd be thinking of that jewel everytime he's behind my back too. LOL

Anonymous said...

Did he purposely flip it open to let you see? Did his eyes look whether you are seeing or not? And I don't understand why must he flip his towel at that time? To see if you're interested or not? Maybe he's also trying to find out if you're gay too. Hehehe...

coolgardy said...

Ryan - glad u enjoyed the posting. Each time, I have a session with CL, I'm all inclined to think of green meadows or if no, granny's u know wat.. :)

Calvin - these are little mysteries that will continue to surround me, I shall never know the answer. But, it was great to peek at his jewels...wonder if there is anymore jewels for me to peek at? :P