Saturday, August 4, 2007

TALES OF A SUGAR BOY (PART TWO)



As Continued from my previous posting, here is the second part of Sugar Daddies.

Case # 2
I’ve known Facial Kenny (FK) for some time now. Not exactly very long but still we managed to talk about things in common and he being my facial therapist, we have enjoyed conversations about people in our community when I’m having my facial (yes, I’m vain, so sue me)



FK has just turned 27 this year. As he is tall, he is eligible to enter into the modeling world and has entered in Mr. Liquid contest before but did not manage to win the first prize. Getting a consolation is already good enough and he has appeared in several modeling shows locally and also some abroad.

So, I don’t think I will describe how he looks like but he is very tall, being almost 7 feet, I feel like a dwarf standing next to him. He also goes to the same gym as I do and we do workout together at times; taught me a lot on how to handle some of the machines and also the proper usage of the free weights.

Now, FK has an admiration for older guys. I sense that maybe because of the lack of fatherly figure in their lives, these guys who go for older guys usually seek some comfort in them or maybe older guys are known to be experienced in bed? (Nope, I don’t think this will be true, suffice to say, its case-to-case basis)

FK has dated several older guys before and all of it did not turn out the way he liked. Confessed FK, he is a bit independent and does not like to be dominated by his partner; FK faces a problem of having to submit to that level.

Such as this case, FK has gone in and out of several relationships and at one time became a WLJ (WU LE JING) meaning a vixen. How this little title derived is from the fact that the guy he dated is actually already in a relationship. Yes, FK is the third party in this scenario, enjoying the pleasures of the other company but have no intention of actually settling down with that guy.

Apart from all this, one day, FK met a very interesting overseas guy. This guy is about 15 years his senior and is currently based in Zurich while his nationality is German. Their seemingly innocent little chat began to blossom even further.

Soon, the foreign guy was making calls and this developed even further to scheduled meetings over the net. Thanks to the advancement of webcast cam, they were able to meet each other over MSN on a regular basis.



Sugar Daddy candidate # 1


When the time to meet was initiated, the foreign guy flew in from Zurich specifically to meet up FK. FK told me that he was a total gentleman, treated FK with so much of respect and made him feel so special, which then initiated FK to developed even further in this relationship.

To reward FK, the foreign guy bought tickets for FK to fly over to Switzerland since FK said he has not been to Europe before. From there, he ventured to Austria and Germany. And this is not the only trip, for earlier this year, he flew off to Paris and also Milan. In this month itself, FK who will be celebrating his birthday, his foreign boy friend, has planned trips for him to Hong Kong, Taiwan and the Philippines.

Before the year ends, FK will be going to Frankfurt and from there possibly London and also maybe New York (depending if he gets a visa). In addition to this, his foreign boy friend also gives him an allowance amounting to One Thousand Euros (1 Euro = RM 4.79).

However, FK did tell me that even though his boy friend gives him such money, he has not used it to date. Instead he has placed it in fixed deposits and some of it, he has invested in FOREX. FK would use his own money instead from doing facials and some side business that he has ventured into.

Looking into these 2 seemingly same characters, I find that FK is the more successful than GG. Both are in the same age bracket but in terms of thinking and maturity, FK is more triumphant in his life at the moment. I sense that FK has though long and hard about his future and has decided to do something positive about it.

However, the bad side about having an older boyfriend is the insecurity feeling that the other party will feel. I guess its true, since one party is young and the other older, the latter one will definitely feel that the younger one will always want to look for other source of escapes.



Sugar Daddy candidate #2


Besides, being in two total different cultures, the foreign guy might also think that all Asians take the opportunity to get to know foreigners like them just so that they can get a green card to escape the harsh realities of living in Malaysia? I’m just guessing about all of this but I did have a brief spell with a Canadian guy before many years ago.

I was 28 then and he was 29, not much of difference so I will not consider him to be my sugar daddy. Never had special treatment from him except that he called me more than I did, and we usually catch each other over MSN.

Because of the time difference, we had this difficulty to communicate on a regular basis. It was only during weekends that I managed to handle him but then again, long distance relationships never did work for me. So, it ended like in two months but before that ended, my Canadian guy (based in Vancouver) did tell me that his friends did tell him to beware of Asian guys as we were all branded as opportunists. I told him yes its true in a certain way but I’m not exactly that way. I told him that even though I was Asian, my outlook is Asian but my thoughts are very much westernized. So, I told him its alright, I fully understand what he thinks of me and besides, I too had difficulty in handling a long distance relationship.

In many ways, when I look at FK, I am happy for him. Very soon, I believe he will be planning to immigrate to Europe and will be a full time housewife but before that happens, I believe that he needs to build up heaps of reserves first as a back up, what happens if things don’t work? In a strange land, no friends, no relatives, whom will he turn to?

Not bad eh, my life?


I advised him to weigh the pros and cons about doing such a thing but if its what he has decided, then go ahead, I told him. One should never let go off such golden opportunities and furthermore, I have a place to stay when I do make a trip to Europe.

In the meantime, I told FK, go with the flow and cherish the moments of being with this guy. We may never know what the future holds...


5 comments:

Medie007 said...

gosh... makes me seem like i already have a sugar dad... just wait till that cash allowances i'll receive

Anonymous said...

Wah! Senyap senyap...suddenly bombarded us with three posts. Hahaha!!! So what keeps you busy?

Just to let you know that I do like older guys but not for their money cos I don't feel comfortable using other people's money. The reason I like older guys is that I can't click with guys younger than me at all. It's true!

I like talking to older men and someone to give me advice or consoling words when I need them.

Ganymede said...

Good for FK.

Calvin: Everyone can click with anyone Cal. Just takes some time. :)

Ryan said...

I wanted to have a sugar daddy back when I was younger. Thought they'd take good care of me.

But now, age doesn't really matter though. Similar to Calvin, I prefer older guy though. More mature and steady. But not so old that he really can be my daddy.

Anyway, it's good to know that FK found someone he loves and the one who loves him back. That's good enough I guess.

coolgardy said...

Guys, thank you so much for your feedback. What is important here is not the age factor to get to know a guy, cos u never know how well u can click.

But, to have a sugar daddy aka ATM machine, I think it will have to take some getting used to. Do you seriously want to use another person's money or rather use whatever u earned by urself?