Wednesday, August 15, 2007

LIAR LIAR DICK ON FIRE - PART ONE



Recently, I have been keeping in touch with a friend of mine who has since moved to the States for greener pastures. He is not exactly a close friend of mine but the circumstances how I got to know him had a storyline behind it. Let's name my friend Wes.



Wes and I have been dating the same guy, some years back. How we found out about this was also quite superb. Let's name this guy I dated, Loser. Now, Loser has been two timing us behind our backs and have been all lovely cuddly towards the both of us. I must admit Loser had a skill of how not to mix his time and also ensured that we both did not clash onto the timings when he met us.




I would describe Loser as a charming and yet skillful talker. He really made you feel good and wanted when you were with him. He had the ability to show his tender side and also give his all when he is with you. Not only was he good at sweet talking, he possessed an enduring personality or rather charismatic way of handling a person. So much so, even dirt can become gold, was the way he could turn around things.


Hence, I was very much attracted to him and he naturally knew how to turn all the buttons on me. However, all this skillful acting have to end, for one day, out of the blue, I happened to click on this guy on the chat channel. My intention was to ease my boredom and wanted to test the channel if there were any worthy decent guy out there for a normal chat...and I happened to click on Wes.


Wes and me both got along well very well. We were like chatting as if we were old friends, and it was weird 'cause I don't usually am so chatty myself. But, with Wes, it was totally different. And after our 3rd chat on the phone, we decided to meet up and both of us knew that the other was already attached, and our meeting was just to get to know each other as friends.



It was one of those Saturday evenings when Loser was out of town for his business trip and I decided to call Wes out. So happened, Wes's other half was also out of town and then we jokingly said that truly the heavens have given us a chance to meet up. I think we did dinner and then had coffee at one of the hotels in KL. We decided to end the evening talking about anything under the moon.



After many rounds of coffee (tea for me), we decided to talk about the guy we were dating. Wes started off his and along the way, I noticed that the guy he was talking about seemed to resembled someone I know. But, to me, I thought maybe its just a coincidence, nothing to worry about. As Wes went on and on about the things that his other half would do, I had this uncanny feeling that he was talking about Loser.


So, I began to end all of Wes's sentence and Wes looked at me amazed. He had this enquiring look as how the hell did I know all the things that I was talking about? After a few minutes, I asked Wes, if his other half had a phone number? Of course he had and the next thing we were doing, punching in the address book and like hitting the jackpot of the century, it all pointed to Loser!


For a minute or so, we didn't know whether to cry, shout, fight or just walk off, but like cool normal human beings like us, we took the sane way. Like the song by Shakira & Beyonce, "Beautiful Liar", that song really played so real for both of us. As I remembered, Wes was the one who sounded his anguish that all this while, we were both sharing a Loser. I too was perplexed but then later, after much composure, I decided that we should do something about it...


I hate liars...

9 comments:

沈 一 傑 said...

You were lucky to find out about the lie sooner enough. Otherwise, it would hit you like a rock. I don't wonder, that due these kind of "incidences" that you become more and more careful that you don't even realize if one day a really nice guy has true feelings for you. I find it hard lately to fall in love like i used to do. nevertheless, i still believe in love ... ;)

Medie007 said...

sweet man! hahah
i mean u and wes dating loser at the same time... lol

Anonymous said...

Oh man! Where's part two? Lol...

Anonymous said...

fuyoh...BW...i din know you had such a colorful and eventful relationship(s) ??

mine was such a boring one and only one...but well am so happy to be single again and enjoying every minute of it.. *psst* *psst*...got story for you...buzz me on msn later tonite after my steps class at 10.30pm KUL time.
cya..

coolgardy said...

Guys: thank u for the updates, the 2nd part will be coming in shortly...

Anonymous said...

eagerly waiting..been so bored at work today!!

Anonymous said...

the second part should really be good :)

Francis Ford Faggola said...

Loser. Nice nickname. Can't wait to read what you guys did to him.. :)

Ganymede said...

Loser indeed...