Friday, August 24, 2007

THE MOST PATHETIC DOG...

woof woof, i'm doing the thinking here...


Today, my Japanese President gave us a little token. As you can see, it’s a thinking dog.

In his email to all of the staff, he said that the thinking dog is our parent company’s mascot to enable all staff to think ahead and to create better value both in our work and also towards customers.

When I looked at it, I nearly ended laughing to my tears rolled out! I mean, guys, can a better looking dog be presented to us rather than this horrendous looking creature?

Not sure what will come out later…but rather than give us this token, better to give us some bonus instead than spend all this unnecessary money, yes?

I mean with the additional cash, I will think hard baby, and also think of other things like how to spend my money with some short holidays over the fence…maybe soak in Krabi in Thailand, perhaps?

oops...salah parking!!

7 comments:

savante said...

Create the value?!

coolgardy said...

Savante: Japanese translation...

Francis Ford Faggola said...

I agree CG! They should just give us the money! I remembered one time I was on this recreation committee and they decided to give us pewter instead... I was pissed...

Medie007 said...

lol.. totally agree with money instead...

and ur previous post about nickenames... gosh those teachers better not know what you blogged here. LOL

conan_cat said...

lol... agree! that thing really is not CUTE at ALL lor... the look of it is a joke by itself already XD i would rather your boss give cash vouchers to the nearest supermarket instead, at least you can indulge yourself in haagen-daazs and you can think more coherently after that... :P

coolgardy said...

guys:- if only u guys write in a petition on my behalf..heheh :)

Ryan said...

Gosh, that dog... yeerrr... yucks... what the... goodness...

And they expect you to think? I would be so disgusted that I couldn't think anymore!