Monday, August 6, 2007

AWESOME MONDAY!

my new ZARA shirt...


new pair of Nike shoes & socks...


Today is supposed to be a Monday blues kinda of day, right? Ha ha ha (evil laughter) not for me, for I was on my annual leave. Well, kinda had to clear my leave 'cos I still have about 15.5 days for year 2006 and if I do not take them, it will be forfeited.



So, at this moment, since I do not have any plans for a long vacation, I will be taking days off in every of the month and will do what I will like even though it might be boring to do it alone, but then, again, at times, it does bring me solace as being alone can be therapeutic too.


What did I do today? Well, first, woke up and went to the gym for my PT at 9am! Yes, going to the gym on a holiday? People will just tell me to sleep more but no, I think I want to do something very extra-ordinary!


I was having all these kind of nightmares that I might not be able to carry my program with my instructor as I know that hour is usually not reserved for working out but I managed to overcome it. It was good, and I must say that working out in the early part of the mornings is really good. I felt so refreshed and after my shower, I was like preparing to take on the world!


After gym, I had a light breakfast, then, proceeded to MidValley for some recreation. My intention was to watch the movie Simpsons (since none of my friends want to accompany me to watch it) and then just window shop.


But, I did more than window shop. I bought myself a pair of Nike x-training shoes. It was on offer for 50%. After deduction, I had to pay RM 169 for it, not bad eh for a pair of Nikes? In addition to that, I also added in two pairs of socks...


Then, I went to Zara to see if there is anything I can get from there. I saw this pair of shirt and I went to try it. After trying it, I liked the material and the comfort it gave me, so I decided to buy it even though it was not on offer. I wanted to walk more but then the movie starts at 1.15pm, guess that really stopped me from creating more damage to to my wallet.


After the movie, came home, had a nap and now Blogging this. I'm going on leave again this 15th, maybe I will do something slightly different this time...till then, wait for my updates ya!



maybe i will do the beach...?

6 comments:

Ryan said...

Good for you! I was a like prisoner in the office who was forced to work! :(

adrien said...

awesome. :p

therapeutic it was. sometimes all it takes is a simple walk, and a stroll.

and a mall to do it all at once. lol

Ganymede said...

*gasp!

You went Zara shopping...

I wanna go Zara shopping!

Melvin Mah said...

malls...I miss malls.........

coolgardy said...

Ryan: sorry to hear u were a prisoner but then again, well, u will have your day out too! :)

Adrien: i love malls, yes shopping can cure any blues too...

QR: lets set a date for Zara shopping one of these days k?

m5lvin: u dun have malls where u r now? kesian...

Ganymede said...

You volunteering yourself to buy me all the things my heart desire from there ah?

Heheheh. Kidding.

Sure la when I go down. :P Window shopping also can. Hehhehe.