Thursday, June 14, 2007

TO LIPO OR NOT TO, THAT IS THE QUESTION!


One busy afternoon, Slutty Whore called me up in the office. As it was in the midst of busy afternoon, and here I was trying to shoot off some e-mails to get someone's arse being bruised and at the same time trying to understand the weather patterns of my immediate boss, I had to receive this call from SW.

Not wanting to be rude, I answered the call but only gave SW a mere 10 minutes duration, as I had a lot of things to settle, and the things that needed my attention and advice was mounting. As such, I answered the call like how I will usually do with courtesy (eyes rolling).

" I'm Fat!!!" cried out Slutty Whore.

In my mind, I was asking, you called me up just to respond to this statement or to acknowledge it or to lament with you?

I answered, "No you are not, don't be silly".

"But, I am, I'm getting fatter day by day" SW answered.

Not wanting to enggage on a debate, I changed the topic immediately, "So free? Nothing to do?"

SW answered " How do you get such a nice porpotional body?"

"You mean me? Nope, I don't have one, its still developing anyway" I replied.

"But you have" SW insisted.

I snapped back "Well for PT's that have cost me about $3K, it better have some development" I chuckled. "But, seriously, I'm just toned but not built yet".

SW snorted back at me "Well for that kind of money, I will just go for a liposuction, no need to work out so hard, just do a simple procedure and all my fats will go away!"

I pondered at that statement. Maybe there are some truth to it but then again, isn't liposuctions supposed to be dangerous? No risks attached? I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the thought of having a vaccum cleaner sucking out all those fats under my skin. What if its bloatched? What will happen to that skin? Shrunk issit?

As for my opinion on this subject, I still believe in the traditional way of toning myself, losing out weight but exercising. Why you may ask? Simply put it, I like the sweat my body oozles out as its kind of an achivement after pushing or carrying those weights.

Yes, its tough, but life was never meant to be created easy or equal and we need to work out to achieve our results unless you were so damn lucky to be born with a body fitted with all the things you need, but, nope, how many of us can attest to that? Besides, I'm addicted to endorphines, its makes me high and feel good, better than any other chemical out there!


Should I go for a liposuction??

1 comment:

savante said...

Take the conservative way first - go exercise. THink of lipo later.